wow//atsushi, chuuya and fyodor// part 3

*request*

(someone wants a part 3 AND IM SO SORRY FOR NOT DOING THIS SOONER!! 😭)

-au-atsushi, chuuya and fyodor are gods.

Warning:

(I still don't know what specifically means😭im so dumb)

(I probably got this wrong so sorry!!)

Short(855)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi, chuuya and fyodor decided to categorize all the organization into groups because they can do that. It is technically their job to make sure the earth is safe in a way, even though fyodor wants humanity to be safe but the only way to do that is to kill Humanity. "The agency does have strong members." Chuuya said as he drinks his wine and fyodor just nodded in agreement. "And crazy people.." Atsushi said as he looked away and chuuya just laughed.

"What about the guild?" Fyodor suddenly ask and atsushi was thinking. "bunch of weirdos except for poe and lucy..there's somewhat normal.." Atsushi said with a smile and chuuya is just laughing more. "The guild..they were trying to get the book but that obviously failed." Atsushi said, everyone honestly wanted the book so it's not surprising. "The guild is still here though and they do some strong members but they're not that strong so they shouldn't be a worry..." Fyodor said, and atsushi and chuuya nodded in agreement.

"The hunting dogs.." Chuuya said, he didn't know much about them. "well they're strong no matter what but that's because they are technically military people..somewhat normal." Atsushi said, fyodor just nodded. They weren't really sure on why they were organizing the organizations but it was fun so they didn't give a fuck but they didn't know someone was watching them. "Wait.." Atsushi suddenly said as he looked up and chuuya just looked confused. "You looked like a fucking dogs." Chuuya said and atsushi just slap the shit out of chuuya and fyodor is trying his best not to laugh.

"Someone is here.." Atsushi said, fyodor and chuuya look around but they saw no one but atsushi was sure someone was there and they were watching them. "Nikolai! That the smell!" Atsushi suddenly said and nikolai looked so concerned. "What are you? A fucking dogs!?" Nikolai said as he walked into the room and atsushi just glare at him as fyodor started to laugh. "No!! Im a tiger!!" Atsushi said as chuuya started to laugh and atsushi just glare at them as well. "Anyway..who else is here?" Atsushi ask nikolai and nikolai just looked away and suddenly sigma and fukuchi walked into the room. "Oh! It the men baby!! And the who can't take rejection!" Atsushi suddenly said and chuuya was laughing more. "Oh my god!!" Chuuya said as he falls to the ground and fyodor is try his best not to laugh but that fail.

"So your gods?" Sigma ask and atsushi just nodded. "Then you should have the book right?" Fukcuhi ask and atsushi nodded as a no. "We were made by the book but we don't have the book and we don't know where the book is." Atsushi said, fyodor and chuuya finally stop laughing and they nodded in agreement. "Oh! Are these your original form?" Nikolai suddenly ask and fyodor nodded as a no. "We can change are form..but these aren't our original forms." Chuuya explain and nikolai looked excited because he did want to see the other forms for some reason. "Im a tiger or half tiger so I have..two ear and..a bunch of tails.." Atsushi said with a smile and chuuya just smirked. "And atsushi is so adorable." Chuuya said and atsushi just slap chuuya again. "I represent the devil for some reason so I have horned and a devil tail." Chuuya said, which made sense because chuuya was the god of chaos.

"Fyodor..represents the demon and angel." Atsushi said, and there's no real reason behind, that it's just his form and he loves it. "Can we see?" Fukuchi suddenly ask and atsushi suddenly got up and there was a bunch of tails on his back and two ears popped out. "and you cant touch them." Atsushi said as he glare at them and nikolai just whine because he wants to touch them. "Holy shit." Nikolai suddenly said as he looked at fyodor and fyodor original form looks so hot and nikolai just starts to blush.

"If you tell anyone though..we will murder you.." Chuuya said with a smile and atsushi just nodded in agreement. Fyodor was just smiling, which was creepy but they all nodded and promise not to say anything. "Wow.." Nikolai said as he still looks at fyodor and fukuchi just sighed. After a while sigma, Fukuchi and nikolai left but atsushi will be making sure to keep a close eye on them because they know they're secret now. Chuuya was passed out on the ground and fyodor was writing in his notebook. Atsushi was just thinking about something. 'I hope..they keep their mouth shut..' Atsushi thought to himself as he smirked and everyone went back to normal.

( I'm pretty sure I got this wrong so sorry!!)