end of the six month//shin soukoku//

*request*

-fluff and angst

Warning: characters death.

Short(943)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi and akutagawa came to agreement or a promise. Akutagawa can't kill anyone for six months and after the 6 months, he can kill atsushi. Akutagawa obviously keeps his promises so he wasn't going to break this one at all and atsushi was just happy. "I'm glad you kept the promise." Atsushi softly said to akutagawa and akutagawa just looked away. "Of course." Akutagawa said as turns a bit red from embarrassment and atsushi was just laughing. Akutagawa really did keep the promise though and he couldn't wait to kill atsushi but they were slowly having feelings for each other, each time, they spend with each other.

Atsushi and akutagawa would never admitted but they have feelings for each other but of course they couldn't actually be together due to the fact their enemies and from different organizations so they never confess their love towards each other. Akutagawa was too stubborn to even admit as well and atsushi was just shy but one day they would confess their feelings but in the wrong way.

It was the end of the six months which means akutagawa can kill atsushi. Atsushi was mostly walking around yokohama at night but was waiting for akutagawa. Atsushi was mining his own business, when suddenly he was shot. Atsushi immediately fell to the ground because of shock but when he try to use his healing ability, it wasn't working. 'Shit..this must be special bullet..I won't make it..' Atsushi thought to himself as he hear multiple other gunshots and then he saw akutagawa.

"Akutagawa.." Atsushi said in shock as he looked at his enemy but then realized akutagawa was also shot and it was close to his lungs so he was breathing in blood so he wouldn't make it at all. "Jinko.." Akutagawa said as he slowly walked closer to atsushi and atsushi just smiled again. "Look like..you won't be able to kill me.." Atsushi softly said as akutagawa drops to the ground coughing and akutagawa just smirks. "I didn't want to kill you anyways..I have feelings for you.." Akutagawa said, he didn't even know what he was saying but he was glad he said it out loud and atsushi was surprised. "I have feelings for you too.." Atsushi said as akutagawa moves closer to atsushi.

"I love you Atsushi.." Akutagawa said as he basically fall down on atsushi chest and atsushi just started to play with akutagawa hair. "I love you too." Atsushi said as tears start to slowly fall down, the reality hit atsushi and he knew he was going to die so it was obvious he was going to cry. "I don't want to die.." Atsushi said as he hug akutagawa and akutagawa just hug back. "I'm here..At least..you won't be dying alone.." Akutagawa softly said as he kisses atsushi on the lip and atsushi just kisses back. "Forgive me atsushi..I'll be dying first.." Akutagawa said as he coughs up more blood and atsushi just keeps crying. "Will..we be together in the afterlife?" Atsushi suddenly ask and akutagawa just started to laugh but nodded. "Of course..we will be together.." Akutagawa softly said and atsushi was happy to hear that.

Atsushi just stare at akutagawa as he coughs have a bunch of blood and suddenly it stopped and atsushi knew akutagawa was gone and he knew he would be next. Atsushi was just sitting there, it definitely was taking a bit longer for him to die but he would die. "Forgive me kyouka..I'm sorry." Atsushi said to himself as he slowly closest his eyes and it was blank for atsushi. Atsushi was now gone and was holding akutagawa lifeless body the whole time.

Atsushi and akutagawa were found dead together and they were found the next day. "Oh god.." Yosano said as she looked at kunikida and kunkida just couldn't speak at all, they couldn't believe it and they would have to break the news to the whole agency. "Where atsushi!?" Kyouka said as yosano walk back into the agency building and everyone was waiting for a answer. "I'm sorry kyouka.." Kunikida said as he looked down and kyouka immediately realize what has happened but she couldn't believe it at all. "No.." Kyouka said as she started to cry and that's when the others realize something actually happened. "Atsushi is dead..he died from a special bullet, his healing ability wouldn't heal him." Yosano explain and everyone just looked horrified and shocked. "Akutagawa was also found dead..both atsushi and akutagawa die together and atsushi was holding akutagawa.." Kunikida said and everyone just couldn't say anything and they just stand there in shock.

The port mafia was notified of this incident and some of the members were sad obviously but the port mafia and agency decided to be funeral together because they died together. The agency and port mafia member didn't fight at all and you mostly heard the cries of some of the members but that was all. Atsushi and akutagawa of course were together in the afterlife and they didn't mind being dead because they were together. "Everyone is crying.." Atsushi said, as he looked at all his friends and akutagawa just nod. "they're sad..you were the best friend and member, of course there going to be sad.." Akutagawa said with a smirk and atsushi just started to laugh.

Atsushi and akutagawa are happy and that's all that really matters.

( the request didn't really explain a lot so I just made up something so I hope the requester likes this!!!)