truth syrum//atsushi angst//

*request*

-angst and fluff

-au-atsushi take a truth syrum and it shows his trauma.

Warning: abuse.

(writing this when I'm half asleep so it's going to be bad)

(And i didn't really understand the request so im probably got it wrong..)

Short(670)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi never talk about his part and he lie to the agency about it as well. Atsushi just didn't want to tell them because he didn't want them to see him any differently but they found out anyways. Atsushi was kidnapped by fyodor for some reason. Fyodor has made a truth syrum and it basically shows the truth about anyone's trauma. Atsushi took it and drank it but it took a while to take effect, which gave enough time for the agency to find him.

Atsushi was tied to a chair and basically passed out but the agency found him and the serum was taking effect so it was showing atsushi past to the whole agency. "Oh god.." Yosano said as she took her hand to her mouth and everyone else was horrified. It show everything, and it was in so much detail. "Holy shit.." Kunikida said, ranpo did wonder why it was showing though because atsushi drank the syrum but it was showing it like a movie so it was odd but that wasn't the main concern right now. Sadly atsushi didn't even realize what was happening until he woke up but they already knew everything. "What happened?" Atsushi said as he looked at the agency member and atsushi just knew.

"Atsushi.." Kyouka said as she run to hug atsushi and atsushi just froze. Atsushi broke the ropes that was tied him to the chair but atsushi didn't move at all, atsushi was terrified, scared and afraid. "Atsushi.." Dazai said as he looked at his students and atsushi just looked down. Atsushi was going to break down at any minute and he did break down after kenji hug him as well. "Atsushi..it okay.." Kyouka softly said and atsushi just cries. The other agency members went to comfort him as well and atsushi pass out from crying so dazai carried him back to the agency.

Atsushi woke up a hour later, and the agency was by his side the whole time. "Im sorry for lying.." Atsushi said as tears start to fall down his eyes and everyone just looks sad and kyouka went to hug atsushi again. "It okay.." Kyouka softly said again as she played with atsushi hair and atsushi just kept on crying again. Atsushi didn't know what to say or do so he just cried because he can and the agency was comforting in the time because that's what friends do.

"Atsushi..it okay..we not mad.." Dazai softly said and atsushi just looked surprised because he thought they were mad but they weren't mad at all. "you're not mad?" Atsushi ask and everyone just nodded. Atsushi was happy to hear that but atsushi didn't really want to explain anything and the agency didn't push him to explain anything. "You don't have to explain anything.." Yosano said and atsushi just nodded. Atsushi as being hug by kenji and kyouka and they didn't let go at all and atsushi was happy about that. "Atsushi..it may be a good idea to take a break.." Fukuzawa softly said and atsushi wants to argue but he didn't.

"Don't worry..I'll be with you the whole time.." Kyouka said with a small smile, kyouka didn't plan on leaving atsushi alone and atsushi was happy about that because he hate being alone. "we'll make sure to check on you.." Kunikida said with a small smile and atsushi just nodded and he went home soon after with kyouka. Ranpo was curious about something though because fyodor plan this but why did he plan it. They'll never know the answer to that but they'll make sure to comfort their friend and make sure they get help.

(this is a bad, I'm so sorry!)