he back//shibusawa and atsushi//

*request*??

-fluff and angst

Warning: mention of abuse, mention of suicide(dazai), experiments, pedophilia?

(I will try to make more one shots About shibusawa and atsushi but i can't promise it!)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was always locked up because of his ability. Atsushi was considered to be a monster and was isolated and barely fed but one day someone took a liking to atsushi. Shibusawa was a weird man, and he had a thing for little kids with special abilities and lucky enough atsushi was a little kid with a special ability. "Ah..i see.." Shibusawa said as he looked at atsushi and atsushi just looked scared and terrified, which shibusawa love to see. "I'll take him.." Shibusawa said to the headmaster and headmaster didn't argue with that because he was glad cuz he didn't have to take care of atsushi.

"you're perfect.." Shibusawa said with a smirk and atsushi just freezes and doesn't move at all. Shibusawa was not able to do anything to atsushi and shibusawa had many plans. Shibusawa was considered be a doctor in the orphanage and the other kids loved him but sadly atsushi knew the truth. Shibusawa first took atsushi blood because he want to test that out a bit and see if atsushi ability affects his blood. "Hm..interesting.." Shibusawa said with a wicked smile and atsushi just looked down. Atsushi couldn't move at all, he was strapped down into the chair and all he could do was just sit there and take it because if he cried or screamed, he would be punished for it.

Atsushi hated it, he was poked with needles all the time, he was cut open and a bunch of other shit. The only reason atsushi live though was because of his ability but he felt all the pain. Atsushi ability could heal him but he felt the ability heal him. It was uncomfortable for atsushi, he was in pain and he couldn't do anything to stop it until a incident happened. Atsushi was sitting in the chair as usual and he was waiting for shibusawa to do his crazy experiment again but something was different. Atsushi ability was mad, atsushi could barely control his ability so he couldn't stop the ability taking control of him.

Shibusawa didn't expect to be attacked by a tiger but he was. Atsushi couldn't do anything but he saw it all. "Oh god.." Atsushi said as he fall to the ground, atsushi finally control over his body but it was too late. Atsushi was horrified by the scene in front of him. Shibusawa was gone, atsushi was glad about that but he knew he would be punished for killing shibusawa. The headmaster was definitely not happy at all and of course atsushi was severely punished for what he did. Atsushi was now always lock up but at least he wasn't experimented on.

Atsushi was finally kicked out of the orphanage at the age of 18 so he was now free from the abuse. Atsushi wasn't sure on what to do though, atsushi never really saw the outside often so this is new to him and he didn't know what to do but he found someone, who was trying to kill himself. Atsushi went to saved the man but sadly dazai wanted to die so atsushi fuck up his plan. "Damm it!" Dazai said, atsushi just looked confused and worried but suddenly atsushi heard someone yelling.

Kunikida was yelling at dazai for fucking up his schedule again but then he noticed atsushi. Fukuzawa sometimes has the habit of collecting random kids especially traumatized ones. Atsushi was taking to the agency and atsushi was accepted to be a member and that made atsushi happy. The agency treated atsushi great and even atsushi save someone from the port mafia but suddenly he was back.

Atsushi was doing his work as someone enters the agency as usual. "Hello..atsushi.." Shibusawa said with a smirk and atsushi look shocked. Atsushi couldn't believe it, atsushi basically kill him but ha back so it made no sense to atsushi. Kyouka obviously noticed atsushi being shocked and she could tell something was wrong so she was ready to attack shibusawa. "How.." Atsushi said as he get up and shibusawa just smile. The agency looked confused but shibusawa just slowly walked away. Shibusawa in fact had a plan but someone would be interrupting that plan. "It makes no sense..I saw him die.." Atsushi said as he look down and kyouka went to confront atsushi.

"What did shibusawa do to you?" Dazai ask, atsushi just fall to the ground. "experiments.." Atsushi said, that's the only thing, he could say and everyone else looked horrified. Dazai was staring at yosano and yosano just nodded. "I'm taking atsushi home and I'm taking with him." Kyouka explained to kunikida and he was fine with that so atsushi went home with kyouka. "Ah! I just remembered! Me and dazai have some planned so we need to do that!" Yosano said as she walked out of the agency with dazai and the plan was to kill shibusawa.

Yosano was obviously holding her favorite chainsaw as she slowly killed shibusawa. "Poor atsushi..he didn't deserve any of it.." Dazai said and yosano just nodded in agreement. They obviously make sure no evidence was found and they made sure to check on atsushi. The next day, shibusawa was found dead and the cause of his murder was a known so atsushi was happy to hear that and he now lives his life as normal.

(Eh..i don't really like this but it something!)