see each other//atsushi as shuichi//

*request*

-fluff and angst

-au-atsushi as shuichi from danganronpa.

Warning:

(Basically atsushi met up with the other survivors from the killing game and they visit the grave of there friends😊)

( I haven't seen danganronpa in a long time so there may be mistakes!

Short(621)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi and the other survivors from the killing games meet up once in awhile and go to the graves of their friends to hang out with each other. No one knows about atsushi past and there's nothing on file about it but dazai always has been curious about atsushi past but he never got a answer. "shuichi." Maki said as she walked into the building and everyone looked confused and atsushi just smile. "It atsushi now." Atsushi said and maki look surprised but then she remembered. "Ah..totally forgot, you changed your name.." Maki said and atsushi just laughed as he packs his stuff.

"the others are waiting." Maki said as she starts to walk away and atsushi follows her. Dazai was too curious so he decided to follow atsushi but maybe he might regret that soon. "Hello!!" Himisuko said as she waves her hands around and atsushi just giggled. Everyone else was smiling as well except for togami because he doesn't want to admit he's happy. "How is was working in the agency going?" makoto ask and atsushi just goes on and on about his coworkers and everyone is laughing because it's funny. "It sad..the others didn't get survive or anything, we were just trying to escape.." Hajime said and everyone just looked at the graves of their dead friends. They were only just teenagers, they were trying to escape but sadly their friends died in the process, some of them feel guilty for it.

"It not like we can change what happened.." togami said as they all sit down and they enjoy some food together while talking about their lives. Dazai was shocked on what he heard though and immediately he left and act like he heard nothing because atsushi will come to the agency about his past when he's ready because his past was fucked up. Atsushi was actually the only one being a detective because after the killing games, most of them didn't want to work in that industry which makes a lot of sense. "I bet some of the others are laughing at us." Kyoko said, everyone agrees on that. Even though they didn't know each other for long they considered everyone to be friends so it was sad for them but they did have to move on with life.

"I brought some donuts!" Aoi said and everyone just laughed. This has became a normal thing for them and they always visit their friends so they're not lonely. "Don't y-yell." Toko said, she has gone a lot better but she still suffers a lot. Aoi just smiled, Fuyuhiko just looked away. Atsushi was smiling the whole time as well, but sadly everyone had to go their separate ways because they had things to do but of course they made another time to meet up. Atsushi was happy with his life and he love the agency member and he loves being in the agency so he wouldn't change his job for anything else. 'Maybe..one day, I'll tell the agency about my past..one day..' Atsushi thoughts to himself as he starts to walk back home and kyouka greets and as usual and everything went back to normal. No one questioned it because atsushi will tell them when, he ready.

(😭sorry!! I know it short!! I tried to make it long!!)

(And I think I got this completely wrong so sorry!!)