change?//atsushi know it//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst?

-au-atsushi know the bsd plot and he decides to mess with it a bit.

Warning:

Short(543)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was different then the others, he seem to know everything and I mean everything, he knew the whole plot of his life. Whatever was written in the book, it made atsushi know the plot and at first atsushi didn't care at first but when he was older, he decided to have been fun with it and tinkee a bit few things. First change was chuuya and sigma become friends, and they got along pretty well. 'It work..' Atsushi thoughts to himself as he stare at chuuya and sigma. Atsushi was of course stalking them but he had a good reason to because he needed to know if it worked and it did. 'Sigma and Chuuya will be good friend..' Atsushi thought to himself as he walked away because he has someone to meet.

Atsushi decided try to make allies with fyodor, which will be pretty difficult but obviously atsushi has a plan. "Hello atsushi..I already order some tea." Fyodor said and atsushi just nodded as he sit down and they immediately gets business. Fyodor was surprised to heard that atsushi wanted to be allies with him but he never really got reasoning. Atsushi didn't really have reasoning, atsushi was doing it for fun in a way so it didn't matter, if he has reasoning. "And..you might think I'm crazy but you will..go to prison..and you will die in a helicopter crash because of dazai." Atsushi suddenly said and fyodor was surprised but he decided to believe atsushi.

Atsushi obviously has a little plan so he told fyodor about it, and fyodor believes him. "Also..don't stab sigma." Atsushi said as he walked away and fyodor was a bit confused but he just nodded. Fyodor did wonder if everything atsushi say was true but he would fine out soon anyway and it was true. Dazai and fyodor went to prison and a bunch of chaos happened. Fyodor was surprised, he didn't think it was all true but it was so he followed atsushi plan. Fyodor didn't stab sigma at all, so sigma was somewhat okay after that.

Fyodor didn't die in helicopter crash and he used nikolai ability to escape so that how fyodor live without anyone knowing. "Cant believe it, it was true.." Fyodor said as he hold a phone and atsushi was just giggling on the other side. "I knew..you would believe me fully, once it happens." Atsushi said, fyodor didn't say anything but atsushi was giggling more. Atsushi basically mess with the plot on the story so it's obviously going to change now and he's excited for that change because everyone likes a little fun in life.

Fyodor is honestly still wondering how atsushi knew but atsushi keep that a secret and he will never tell anyone about that. "Goodbye!" Atsushi said as he end the calls, and he go back to these other and atsushi is wondering what will happen next  'it work..' Atsushi thoughts to himself as he smiles and then he act like he did nothing.

(😭sorry!! I know it short!!)