student//atsushi & everyone//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst?

-au-atsushi is a teacher and the port mafia and agency member are the students(except for mori and fukuzawa...they're too old..)

Warning: mention of suicide(dazai?)

(I wasn't expecting this request at all and honestly I'm laughing my ass off)

Short(735)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was a normal teacher and a normal school until he got a new job request at a different school but something was different because he got paid more. Mori and fukuzawa were principles and they need a teacher but when they found a teacher they quit the next day because the kids were too much so atsushi was kinda of scared to go to work. 'So..this is why..I'm getting paid a lot..' Atsushi thought to himself as chuuya throw dazai across the room and atsushi is just flabbergasted.

'Oh my god..Welp..I hope I don't die..' Atsushi thought to himself as he sighed and he started class like a normal teacher. Atsushi realize these teenagers were different than the other ones he taught so he had to be a bit more creative for them to actually pay attention. 'Most of them all have ability..I wonder if I could do a lesson on that..' Atsushi thought to himself as he eat his lunch. Atsushi was the only teacher in that school because most kid didn't want to risk being round to ability users. "Aren't you scared of us?" Akutagawa suddenly ask as he walk into the classroom room and atsushi just nodded as a no.

"I mean..most of us have abilities or we're just really strong.." Akutagawa said and atsushi just smiling. "I also have a ability." Atsushi suddenly said and akutagawa look surprised but he was interested in the conversation. "The beast beneath the moonlight..I can turn into a tiger." Atsushi softly said and akutagawa just looked more surprised but then he seemed less tense and more relaxed around atsushi now. Atsushi also realize all his students are orphans and basically live in the school in a way, apparently fukuzawa and mori found them all and build, the school just for them.

Atsushi life got a lot of crazier but he was getting paid a lot so he didn't mind. "No." Atsushi said as he stare at dazai and dazai is just crying on the ground. "I'm not teaching you guys because suicide." Atsushi said as he sighed, atsushi students were a bit weird but atsushi still treat them like human beings. "Stop crying already!" Chuuya said as he grab dazai and basically drag him to his sit so atsushi can start the lesson. "You know..I'm a orphan as well." Atsushi said to his student and everyone looked surprised. "Really?" Kyouka said and atsushi just nodded. "Never knew my parents." Atsushi simply says and atsushi students became a bit more relaxed after that because atsushi actually understood them and took his time to know about them.

"Atsushi..thank you for putting up with them.." Fukuzawa said as he bow and atsushi just smile. "They all seems more happy now.." Mori suddenly said and fukuzawa just nodded in agreement. Atsushi was nervously smiling the whole time, atsushi students become more happy. "Wow kunkida..you really are smart, smarter than me.." Atsushi said and kunikida just looked proud of himself, kunikida was the smartest out of all of them but technically ranpo is also smart because of his glasses as well. "And kouyou, you're also smart too." Atsushi said and kouyou just looked away and atsushi just smiled.

Atsushi student were actually learned things so they will be definitely graduating and atsushi is so proud of himself. The students thought, atsushi was the best teacher and they never wanted a new teacher at all and atsushi wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. "Atsushi!!" Kyouka said as she gave him a drawing and it was a drawing of a tiger and atsushi love it so he hangs it on the wall and kyouka is proud of herself. "Can you have ear and a tail like a cat?" Tachihara ask and atsushi give him the side eyes but atsushi just doesn't give him answer.

Time does we fly fast though and soon atsushi students were actually graduating and they found jobs, atsushi is still a teacher though.

( I didn't know how to make it long sorry!!)