stop time//atsushi can stop time//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst?

-Au-atsushi can stop time.

Warning:

Short(564)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi had a second ability, and it is to stop time. Atsushi isn't sure why he can stop time but he can and he using it sometimes. Atsushi can see every moment of his life and he loves to go back to see the memories of him with his friends or even enemies. "Hehe..I remember this.." Atsushi said to himself as he looks at a sense. Atsushi can stop time, so it only him right now and everyone else is frozen in places.

"It so..peaceful..but that because everyone is frozen.." Atsushi said to himself, atsushi talked to himself a lot so this is not new at all but it probably new to you. "Hehe..I wonder..how they will react to then finding out, I have a second ability." Atsushi Said as he looks at the memories he made with his friends and even enemies. Atsushi had made lot of memories with his friend or enemies and he will never forget them. "I save kyouka for the port mafia..I was shopping with yosano.." Atsushi said as he laughed, atsushi still can't believe, he accomplished so much.

"Me and akutagawa fighting for the first time..that was hell..I didn't even know how to fight!" Atsushi said with a smile on his face, akutagawa and atsushi have a weird friendship, I mean they fight but they also care for each other so it's quite complicated. Atsushi always has a complicated friendship with this enemies and it's kind of surprising that he has a friendship with them but he does, it's just complicated. "Hehe..I remember, winning that bunny plushie for kyouka..so fun.." Atsushi said, as he kept looking at the memories, he has.

Atsushi isn't really sure on why he's looking at the memories, he just is. "It make me feel like I'm dying..but I'm not.." Atsushi said, atsushi always think that as he looks through the memories. "Akutagawa..huh..never realize I have so many memories with akutagawa..but I guess that not bad at all.." Atsushi said with a smirk, it surprising, that they haven't got together yet or even had sex but it will happen soon, I think.

When atsushi stop time, the time doesn't change there at all so he doesn't know how long, he's taking to look at these memories but he doesn't really care because it doesn't affect anything at all. You might feel a bit deja vu but that's pretty much it and no one would really notice that time has stopped so atsushi keep this a secret for a long time. "Hehe.." Atsushi was giggling because he was looking at memories of him and kyouka and it was funny. "So fun.." Atsushi said as he sighed, he can't look at all the memories at once so he will have to make time go again quite soon. "I guess..it time for me to make time go again.." Atsushi said with a sad smile and suddenly time was running again.

Lucky enough it was night time though so no one was up so atsushi went to bed and he acting like he just didn't stop time.

(I didn't know what the fuck I was doing so this is bad I'm so sorry)