bloody nose//atsushi and dazai//

*request*

-fluff and a bit sexual.

-au-atsushi gets bloody noses because to dazai.

Warning: bloody noses?

(This might possible be dazai x atsushi? Im not really sure😭)

Short(592)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi usually doesn't get bloody noses because of his ability so it's quite uncommon for him but it does happen but the way it happened is a bit sexual. Dazai was dancing around atsushi as Kunkida tried to attack dazai but suddenly dazai hugged atsushi. Atsushi doesn't mind hugging but because of his ability, his senses are a lot stronger than a normal human being. Atsushi could feel dazai hand slowly move around his body. Atsushi was slowly turning red but suddenly he got a bloody nose because of that. "Atsushi..your nose is bleeding." Kunkida said as he hands atsushi a tissue and atsushi just cleaned his nose.

The agency pay no attention to it because everyone get a nose bleed but it didn't stop at all. Atsushi was doing his normal thing and dazai was talking about something as he moving his hand around and atsushi found the moving a bit sexual so his nose started to bleed again. 'Is it dazai hand?' Atsushi thought to himself as he wiped his blood and dazai was just smirking. Dazai just kept doing it all the time and atsushi would get a bloody nose because of it.

Atsushi was in his kitchen making something to eat, when dazai invites himself in because he's always does that. "Atsushi~!!" Dazai said as he walked closer to atsushi and atsushi just looked at dazai in confusion. Dazai slowly hug atsushi and atsushi just glare at him as he slowly moves his hand around and atsushi just feel it all. "Dazai!" Atsushi yell as he hold his nose because no surprise he got a nose bleed and dazai was just smirking because he love doing this. "I just want to give you a hug!" Dazai said and atsushi just glare at him.

Dazai also make weird noises and they sound like moan to atsushi because of atsushi hearing so atsushi also get bloody noses because of that. 'Fuck you dazai!!' Atsushi thought to himself as he walked into the cafe, atsushi was getting tired of this but it didn't stop at all. Dazai had fun doing all of this so it didn't stop anytime soon. "Atsushi~" dazai said as he sit down right next to atsushi and atsushi just sigh. "Yes dazai?" Atsushi said as he looked at dazai and dazai is just moving his hand around atsushi body, which made atsushi turn red. "Hehe~" dazai was just having fun doing this and no one stop him at all because this was normal behavior for him so it's not new. Lucy was just watching this happened and she was definitely weirded out.

The only reason kyouka haven't done anything about it, is because she wasn't seen it happened yet. Kyouka is very overprotective of atsushi so it not surprising, she would kill dazai. "Are you touching atsushi?" Kyouka said as she glare at dazai and dazai just nervously smiles as kyouka slap the shit out of atsushi and atsushi just didn't do anything because he was embarrassed.

Dazai finally did slow down on it and doesn't do it often anymore but once in awhile he does decided he's going to make atsushi nose bleed.

( I know it's so short I'm so sorry I didn't know how to make it long and I didn't know if did this request right)