Secret//atsushi is a cannibal//

*request*

-fluff and angst

-au-atsushi is a cannibal.

Warning:cannibalism.

(The request wasn't Pacific about atsushi enjoying it or not enjoying it so he fine with being a cannibal!)

Short(874)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi ability allows him to eat humans and not get sick or die from it but at first he didn't eat humans. A incident happened and he ate one of the headmasters from the orphanage and he liked it. Atsushi couldn't believe it, but soon he did and it became a normal thing for him. No one knew about atsushi being a cannibal because he was good at hiding it. Even after joining the agency, he didn't stop it, human food wasn't necessarily disgusting to atsushi but it didn't fill him up in any way so he ate humans.

At night atsushi would hunt down a human and he would pacifically go to criminals or bad people. Most people didn't care for the dsappearance of the people so atsushi got away with it easily. Atsushi was always cautious though, ranpo was smart and with evidence, he could

find everything else but he didn't. Atsushi was safe for now, the agency and port mafia were working together to hunt a certain ability user are down but the ability user was ordered and paid to show something to all of them.

"Where are we!?" Higuchi said as she looks around and kunikida just sighed. "this must be their ability we're going to see a secret from someone that they pick." Kunikida explain and everyone was freaking out because of that and atsushi was now worried and he should be. "What!?" Tanizaki said, they couldn't leave at all so they were going to see someone secret and lucky person was atsushi. "Oh shit.." Atsushi whispers to himself, the other were a bit surprised because they didn't expect atsushi to have a secret.

"Atsushi? You have secrets!?" Dazai said, dazai was always nosy about things so he was mad but honestly he should be happy, he didn't know the truth. "What the secret?" Akutagawa ask as atsushi backs away from all of them as it shows it on the screen. No one could believe it, and no one was going to believe it but the ability user had proof as well. "Oh g-god.." Yosano said, many of them were going to throw up from this and the others were just disgusted expect for mori. Mori was a psychopath and crazy so he was liking this, which is bad.

"Atsushi..is this true..?" Kyouka ask and atsushi just doesn't say anything at all as the other stare at him as well. It was all true, atsushi work so hard on keeping a secret but someone found out but who did find out? It was tachihara, he accidentally found out and he decided, he wanted some drama so he made a plan to expose atsushi. "How...did you get the videos?" Atsushi ask the ability user but they didn't say anything but they put the person picture on the screen, who knew about it. "Tachihara!?" Gin yell and atsushi was just glaring at him.

"How the fuck..I was so careful.." Atsushi said, tachihara just nervous smiled as everyone looked at him now for answer. "I accidentally found out and I wanted some drama." Tachihara said, and atsushi was so mad about that because tachihara could have kept it a secret but he didn't. "Atsushi..this isn't right.." Naomi said and atsushi just looked away. "I know..I can't help it..I'm so used to it..I can't eat normal food, I don't get full from it." Atsushi said as he back away more, atsushi wasn't sure on how the agency was going to react to it so he was scared and worried because he really does love agency members and he loves being a member. Fukuzawa wasn't sure on what to do, he had to help his member no matter what and mori was just smirking because if atsushi get's kicked out of agency, he will take atsushi.

"Oh my god.." Chuuya said, he didnt know what to say about this because he didn't expect this and no one expected it so it was a shocker. "I accepted the fact, I was a cannibal a long time ago..it normal to me now.." Atsushi said, that didn't really make it any better but it was good to know. "Atsushi..we needed to stopped this." Fukuzawa said, and the whole agency agreed. Fukuzawa wasn't even sure if he could help but he would try, no matter what. Tachihara was satisfied about what happened so soon they were back, where they originally were.

Atsushi was immediately isolated but he was in the agency. Yosano did have to do a lot of research to help atsushi and slowly atsushi got somewhat better but it's not all better and it will take a lot of time but they don't treat him very different and port mafia doesn't really care but they find it disgusting but they don't say anything.

(The request wasn't pacific about a ending so I just made them up so I hope the requester likes this!)

(Sorry i know it short!!)