atsushi new life//atsushi and port mafia//

*request*

(Im pretty sure it only one request but I might be seeing things so)

-angst to fluff

-au-atsushi get transferred into the port mafia and mean agency au and port mafia au?

Warning: mention of cannibalism.

(KYOUKA IS NOT IN THR AGENCY!! SHE STILL IN THE PORT MAFIA AND KENJI IS STILL NICE BECAME HE ALWAYS NICE!!)

not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was always treated differently in the agency, the agency did consider atsushi to be a monster. Atsushi was technically a cannabis but he only did it to survive but still it's wrong in the eyes of the agency. Kenji was the only one who is nice to atsushi because kenji is nice to anyone, even if it was a criminal. Atsushi was still only in the agency because of his ability. Atsushi knew the agency either disliked him or just hated him. Atsushi was forced to do dazai work because dazai was too lazy and atsushi was always yell at. Atsushi injuries healed pretty fastly because of his healing ability so yosano never heal him, even if he injury was serious, atsushi was suffering in the agency but soon his suffering would stop. Fukuzawa made a deal with mori, fukuzawa has to give up one of his members and they have to be transferred into the port mafia, exchange for the port mafia to help the agency.

The agency didn't know who mori was going to pick but mori already knew his choice. "I choose atsushi." Mori suddenly said with a smile and the whole port mafia is shocked but the agency looked relieved at first but then they weren't because the port Mafia had access to atsushi and atsushi ability is really strong. "I promise you atsushi..will treat you a lot better then the agency." Mori softly said as he hold out his hand and atsushi just take mori hand and they walk out and the port mafia follows their boss.

"Atsushi..you must be hungry! We will order some tea on rice for you." Mori said to atsushi and atsushi just looked surprised but he nodded. The drive to the port Mafia base was mostly quiet and atsushi was just shocked and confused because the port mafia was treating him nicely. "Chuuya and kouyou, please make atsushi feel welcomed, while I order some tea on rice." Mori said to the two executives and they just nodded. Atsushi was now sitting on a fancy couch as he waits for tea on rice to arrive.

"Here.." Kouyou softly said as she hands atsushi a blanket and atsushi took it. "Sometimes it's cold in port mafia base so we always have blankets around." Kouyou explained as she sit down and atsushi just nodded. "Here." Mori softly said as he sit down some tea on rice and atsushi just smile. "Thank you." Atsushi said as he started to eat the tea on rice and mori just smiled and it was a genuine smile. "Atsushi..I know you might be worried about us treating you terribly but we won't." Chuuya said and atsushi just look shocked and he was ready to cry because of that.

"Really?" Atsushi ask, he wanted to make sure and mori just nodded and suddenly atsushi was crying. Kouyou immediately went to comfort atsushi, she always had a soft spot for kids so it makes sense for her to comfort atsushi. "It okays.." Kouyou said and atsushi just keep crying until he couldn't anymore and he passed out. Kouyou was holding atsushi and atsushi was just sleeping peacefully now. "I'm going to make sure they pay the price for hurting atsushi..he didn't deserve that." Chuuya said, mori just nodded in agreement. The port Mafia was going to make sure atsushi had a more comfortable life.

"Poor thing.." Kouyou said as she slowly played with atsushi hair and chuuya just frowned. "Atsushi will be staying with me." Kouyou said to mori and mori was fine with that so atsushi was going to stay with kouyou. Atsushi woke up in kouyou house and he was very confused. "Ah..you're awake.." Kouyou softly said as she sit down some tea and atsushi just looked at kouyou in confusion. "you're staying with me for the time being until we get your living situation under control." Kouyou explained and atsushi just nodded as he take a sip of the tea and kouyou just smiled.

"Anyways, for the time being, you won't have any missions until we get everything resolved." Kouyou softly said and atsushi just nodded as he yawn. Atsushi was still tired so he went back to sleep and kouyou just smiled. Chuuya may have beaten the shit out of dazai so dazai was currently severely injured. Atsushi woke up the next morning and he has some new clothes because he needs clothes. "Atsushi, can stay with me." Kyouka said, atsushi look surprise and mori just nodded. "Atsushi, do you want to stay with kyouka?" Mori ask, atsushi and kyouka knew each other somewhat so they weren't strangers. "Ane-san was worried about me living alone so this kind of fixed it." Kyouka explain,  Atsushi just nodded, he was fine living with kyouka and kyouka just smiled. "Come on atsushi." Kyouka softly said as she grab atsushi hand and they were off. Kyouka basically showed atsushi around because the port mafia base was pretty big so it was easy to get lost so it was a good thing, he got a tour.

Atsushi started to have missions after that and of course his partner was akutagawa but this time they weren't enemies so akutagawa was nicer to atsushi. Atsushi life got a lot better, which was surprising because he was now in the port mafia but they didn't seen him as a monster. Atsushi was finally happy now and the agency probably have the greatest loss because atsushi is great boy. "Done!" Kyouka softly said and atsushi just giggled, kyouka love to do atsushi hair and atsushi love it, when someone does his hair so kyouka often does atsushi hair.

"It look great." Atsushi said and kyouka just smiled. Atsushi and kyouka have gotten close because they live with each other. Kouyou was like a mom to atsushi and she made sure atsushi was fed and has everything he needed. "Ane-san always care about kid..it not surprising, she care for you." Kyouka said to atsushi and atsushi just nodded. Atsushi was happy about that because he felt love. Atsushi never really love the agency member again after that, he only saw them in important meetings but that was all. "They seem..happy.." Atsushi said as he watched the agency member leave the port mafia and kyouka was right next to atsushi the whole time. "Just ignored them." Chuuya said to atsushi and atsushi just nodded. 'They actually care for me...I'm so happy..' Atsushi thought to himself as he smiled, the port mafia really did care for atsushi. "Come on jinko, it time for lunch." Akutagawa said as he wait for atsushi and atsushi just nodded and walked up to akutagawa.

Atsushi was happy, and that all that really matters.

(😭i think I mess up on this? Not really sure)