reflexes//atsushi is a cat//

*request*

-fluff

-au-atsushi has reflexes like a cat.

Warning:

Short(712)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi is technically half tiger, which means he's also half cat in a way. Atsushi has very many different talents with his ability especially with his senses. Atsushi senses are ten times better then a normal human but also atsushi has great reflexes, which is no surprising but the agency knew nothing about it until one day. Atsushi was doing a bunch of work and he finally finished it all so he decided to stretch. "Oh god!" Tanizaki said as he looked at atsushi and atsushi could stretch way far back and everyone was surprised and shocked.

"What?" Atsushi said in confusion as tanizaki faint. "Nothing atsushi!" Dazai said with a smile and atsushi just nodded. Dazai found that interesting so he decided to test it out a bit more because it would be fun. 'I wonder..how flexible is atsushi..' Dazai thought to himself, atsushi didn't pay any attention to dazai and he went on with his day. The agency member already knew dazai was planning something by the look of his face.

Atsushi was now cleaning the shelves because the agency takes turns cleaning, the shelves and this time it was atsushi turn. Atsushi wasn't very tall so he uses a chair to get on the top shelf. Dazai slowly walked up to atsushi and he suddenly kick the chair so atsushi was falling but suddenly atsushi landed on all fours just like a cat. "Wow." Dazai said in shock and atsushi just glare at dazai. 'Atsushi is a cat..' Dazai thought to himself as atsushi stand up. Atsushi went back to cleaning and dazai a another idea.

"Atsushi! How far can you stretch back?" Dazai suddenly ask and atsushi just look confused, while the other agency members were curious about this too. "I don't know.." Atsushi answer as he looks at dazai in confusion and dazai just smirk. "Stretch back then! I want to see how far you can stretch back!" Dazai said and atsushi slowly stretch back as far as he could without hurting himself. It almost looked like atsushi didn't have any backbones because he can stretch back are really far and his hands were touching the ground. "Oh.." Tanizaki said as he faint again but at least his sister grab him, before he fell to the ground. "Wow!" Dazai said and the agency member actually looks a bit concerned but atsushi wasn't in any pain so technically it was normal just for atsushi.

Dazai found it interesting though and he wanted to test it out more especially in fighting. Atsushi and akutagawa fight a lot but atsushi didn't realize he was stretching really far back and akutagawa look surprised and concerned at the same time because it definitely wasn't normal. "Oh my..does that hurt?" Akutagawa ask and atsushi nod as a no. Akutagawa just nod and he completely ignore all of that. Dazai found it more interesting though because it wasn't normal but it normal to atsushi.

Atsushi was becoming more like a cat and I wouldn't be surprised if he could just suddenly turn into cat but we will never know. "Why are you making me do this?" Atsushi finally ask, dazai was telling atsushi to do things and atsushi was now getting more suspicious about it. "Because! I am your teacher after all, I had to see how good you are at certain things!" Dazai said with a smirk and atsushi just glare at dazai. Dazai may be atsushi teacher but dazai never act like a teacher so this was new.

Atsushi did do what dazai said because he couldn't say no to dazai but after that atsushi got more suspicious and dazai was really impressed. Atsushi could do a lot of things, that normal humans can't and that is impressive but some people might faint because of it because it's a bit disturbing in a way but atsushi doesn't really notice. dazai found it fun and interesting to test his student because that's what he's meant to do in a way. Atsushi doesn't mind showing people about his reflexes because he doesn't see it as weird or disturbing.

(I know it short im sorry😭)