cannibalism//port mafia atsushi//

-angst and fluff

-au-atsushi is a cannibal and is in the port Mafia.

Warning: cannibal.

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

atsushi nakajima was living in orphanage because his parents didn't want him at all because of his ability. Atsushi had a powerful ability and his parents thought he was a monster so the Headmaster of the orphanage, also thought he was a monster as  well. Atsushi was always locked in the basement and was in a cage for extra precaution because the Headmaster didn't want the other kids to be eated by the monster. Atsushi never planned on eating humans but after being starved for days and months, he just couldn't take anymore and he needed to eat.

The Headmaster was checking on atsushi and atsushi suddenly attacked the headmaster. Atsushi basically broke out of the cage, and the headmaster didn't see it coming. Atsushi didn't care if he was a human, he was hungry and starving so he didn't mind at all. Atsushi made sure the Headmaster was killed first before slowly ripped off his fingers and eating them one by one. Atsushi found them very delicious and slowly went for the arms next, and then it was the juicy legs. Atsushi planned on eating the whole body except for the Headmasters dick because it's pretty fucking disgusting. "Well..look what we have here.." Mori softly said as he walks into the basement and atsushi just kept on eating the headmaster because he was so fucking hungry.

'Wow..a cannibalist..not something you see everyday..' Mori thought to himself as he watched atsushi eat the headmaster. "Who are you?" Atsushi finally ask and mori just smirked. "I'm mori ougai..the port mafia boss." Mori said with smile and atsushi just nodded. "Atsushi...my name is atsushi." Atsushi said as he finally looked at the Headmasters body and there's barely nothing left only bones, some organs and his dick. "It nice to meet you atsushi..I have proposal for you.." Mori softly said to the tiger boy and atsushi just looked at the port mafia boss in confusion. "How about you come with me and I'll give you anything you want.." Mori softly said and atsushi eyes widen in surprise.

"Even..human?" Atsushi ask, atsushi love to taste of human now and he wanted more. "Yes..even human." Mori said with a smirk and atsushi slowly nodded. 'Atsushi ability is perfect because he can eat humans and not be infected by it..I'm sure I can use this..' Mori thought to himself as he take the tiger boy hand and they start to walk out of the basement. Mori obviously knew about atsushi ability, that's how he knew when he came to the orphanage, he would find atsushi. Mori decided to use atsushi as a torture mechanism in a way because people would be disgusted to see someone eat a human and then they would be terrified because they would be next so they say the information so that what atsushi does in the port mafia.

Atsushi was kept a secret for a while because mori came quite fond of atsushi and decided to adopt him as well and the port mafia member would soon meet atsushi. "Who is this?" Chuuya said as he pointed at atsushi and atsushi just doesn't say anything. Dazai had just left the port mafia so he didn't get to meet the tiger boy. "This is atsushi..he my adopted son!" Mori suddenly said and everyone looks surprised. "Atsushi is very special because of his ability, beast beneath the moonlight.." Mori softly said to everyone and everyone just nodded. "Atsushi..can eat humans so I used that as a torture mechanism. People are always disgusted to see someone being eaten by a human but then they're terrified because they're next so they say the information right away.." Mori softly explains and everyone else was honestly fucking disgusted because they didn't expect that.

"Besides atsushi eating people..he a nice kid..so treat him nicely." Mori said, atsushi honestly looked like innocent person and they obviously had treated with respect because he's the port mafia's bosses adopted son. The port mafia member and atsushi got along pretty well and they basically ignored the fact that he was a cannibal. The agency knew nothing about atsushi because atsushi never really went outside unless with a bodyguard or mori.

The agency and port mafia we're having a meeting to discuss a few things. Kyouka was very nervous walking into the port Mafia base because she was saved by the agency and hasn't been in the port Mafia base in a while. "Who that?" Kenji ask as he pointed at atsushi. "That atsushi..be careful around him.." Kyouka said, she looked very serious. "how come we never met him before?" Dazai ask with a smirk, dazai honestly didn't believe that the boy would do any harm to him. "..he's very precious to the port mafia boss.." Kyouka said and yosano and dazai looked horrified at that and atsushi suddenly looked at the agency. "Oh? You guys must be the agency. hello kyouka." Atsushi softly said with a smile and kyouka just nodded.

"He looked so innocent!" Dazai said with a smile and kyouka just sighed. "Atsushi...is not innocent.." Kyouka said and honestly no one believed her because the tiger boy looked pretty innocent. "Oh? Look like you have met atsushi!" Mori suddenly said as he walked into the room. The port mafia and agency slowly took a seat and Fukuzawa and mori start to discuss business. Atsushi was reading a book the whole time because he wanted to and was allowed to. "Why is atsushi allowed to read?" Dazai ask, usually every member has to pay attention to the meeting but as it looks like atsushi was certainly not paying attention. "Because..atsushi is my son so he get special treatment I suppose." Mori softly said and the whole agency looked surprised except for kyouka because she already knew.

Fukuzawa and mori soon came to agreement and the meeting was over. "Is that..a arm?" Tanizaki said as he looked at atsushi and atsushi was holding a big fat juicy arm. "Atsushi is a cannibal, that's why you should be careful around him." Kyouka said and everyone in the agency looked fucking disgusted and atsushi was smiling at them. "Is the agency treating you well?" Atsushi ask kyouka and she just nodded. "Atsushi is pretty nice actually.." Kyouka said to the agency but they were still in shock and atsushi found that hilarious. The agency soon left and atsushi was just smiling the whole time ad they slowly walked away.

The agency member decided to be a bit careful around atsushi but they still never really saw him much because mori wanted to protect his son at all cost so it wasn't surprising. Atsushi already knew the agency found it disgusting because it's pretty disgusting so he didn't mind the weird stared, he got from them. He honestly doesn't mind what other people think about it because atsushi is happy and that's all that matters.

(🤷‍♀️i don't really like this)