police//atsushi and chuuya//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst

-au-atsushi use to be a police officer and chuuya was once a robber.

Warning:

Short(840)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
third person pov

Atsushi was a very young police officer, which was surprising but not uncommon. Chuuya was a robbery and basically stole money a lot to make a living. Atsushi was always assigned to try to catch chuuya but atsushi could never catch chuuya at all so atsushi was always unlucky. Few years later atsushi quit being a police officer and decide to join the agency while chuuya join the port mafia. Atsushi never thought he would see chuuya again but he did. "Atsushi!! You have a mission!!" Kunikida said as he walked up to atsushi and atsushi just nodded.

There wasn't much detail to the mission so he wasn't going off much but the agency wasn't working with the port mafia so he was working alone.  Atsushi look shocked to see chuuya and chuuya was surprised as well. "Chuuya!?!" Atsushi said and chuuya honestly just started to run away and atsushi start chase chuuya. Atsushi lucky enough caught up to chuuya so finally atsushi actually captured chuuya for once. "Damm..you have handcuffs!?! Aren't you in the agency now?!" Chuuya said and atsushi just nodded. "I always carry handcuffs on me, it's just a normal thing to me." Atsushi explain and that made total sense. Chuuya was actually the person who is causing some trouble so atsushi was going to have to capture him anyway so it was a lucky day for him.

The agency has no idea about chuuya and atsushi so it was a surprise for all of them. "Huh!? OH MY GOD!!" dazai said as he started to laugh and chuuya just looked annoyed. "get these off of me!" Chuuya ask and atsushi nodded as a no. "I want to feel like, I won for once!" Atsushi said as he looked away and chuuya just started to laugh as well and everyone was definitely confused. "Did I traumatize you a bit?" Chuuya ask and atsushi just looked annoyed now. "Eh maybe." Atsushi said, atsushi wasn't sure at all and the agency was so confused. "What happened?" Yosano ask and everyone was waiting for them to explain. "I presume, you guys know about me being a police officer once?" Atsushi ask and the agency member were shocked because they knew nothing about that.

"What!?!" Dazai said as he sit up and chuuya nod in agreement. "I was once a robbery and atsushi was always assigned to try to catch me." Chuuya said with a smirk and atsushi just looked away. The agency members members were so shocked that they couldn't speak at all. "I didn't expect you to join the agency though." Chuuya said to atsushi and atsushi just nervously smiles. "I suppose..I want to try something new especially with my ability. When I was a police officer, I wasn't allowed to use my ability at all." Atsushi explain and chuuya actually look surprised.

"Really? Huh..never knew.." Chuuya said, the agency was just trying to process all that. "Wait! You were so young as a police officer, is that even allowed!?" Tanizaki ask, atsushi was was really young when he became a police officer so they were surprised about that. "It is allowed..but when you're that young, you have extractions." Atsushi explain and that made total sense but it was surprising. "Atsushi didn't really look like a kid to be honest.." Chuuya said, chuuya remember see atsushi and atsushi looks like a grown adult but actually he was still a minor.

"Well.. when you're a police officer, you kind of grow up fast.." Atsushi said as he looked down and everyone was just silent because they didn't know what to say at all. "Anyways I was one that's causing trouble so I guess atsushi completed his mission." Chuuya said and the agency was glad to hear that and atsushi didn't say anything. "Wow..I didn't expect to learn all of this.." Yosano said and everyone agrees with her. Atsushi was just nervously smiling as he take the handcuffs off of chuuya and chuuya didn't run away at all.

"I didn't expect to see you at all though.." Chuuya said to atsushi and atsushi nodded in agreement. "Anyways. I have to go so goodbye!" Chuuya said as he started to walk away and the agency member didn't stop him and atsushi just waved goodbye. "Now..I understand why you have handcuffs on you 24/7.." Kyouka said and atsushi just nervous  laughs. The agency members didn't even realize until now but it wasn't necessarily a problem so they didn't mind it but they were curious because they wanted to know more about atsushi being a police officer.

Atsushi answer some of the questions the best he could and soon everything went back to normal but chuuya and atsushi did see each other often because of missions or to hang out.

( I know this is short, I'm so sorry!!)