accidentally meeting//higuchi and atsushi// part 2

*request*

(Someone wants a part 2!)

Warning:

(Read the first part so it makes sense)

Short(677)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi and higuchi have been talking for quite a while now and they decided to do something about dazai and akutagawa because they're making their life a bit harder so they need to stop. Atsushi could obviously just knock out dazai but he decide to mess with dazai, just like dazai does to him. Higuchi thought wasn't sure on what to do because akutagawa is her superior so he's allowed to do things to her and it's considered okay.

The black lizards were just watching akutagawa yell at higuchi again and suddenly higuchi slapped the shit out of akutagawa by accident. "Oh shit!!" Tachihara said as he grab onto hirotsu and gin just doesn't say anything. 'I love women..' Gin thought to herself and hirotsu was definitely surprised but impressed. "Oh god.." Higuchi said, she didn't even realize she slap akutagawa and akutagawa was just flabbergasted and he didn't know what to say. I..I'm so sorry!!" Higuchi said as she covers her face and she runs away. "That must have hurt.." Tachihara whisper as hide behind hirotsu for some reason and akutagawa is just standing there and not saying anything. Higuchi was really embarrassed because she slapped her supervisor and she didn't know what to do now. Higuchi knew she wouldn't get fired for that but there's a chance, she would get punished for hitting her supervisor.

On the other hand atsushi was enjoying annoying the living shit out of dazai. Atsushi was poking at dazai and dazai was just honestly crying inside. Atsushi has been poking him for at least a few hours now and he's gotten tired of it but of course atsushi doesn't stop, in fact he does it more. 'Hehe..' Atsushi thought to himself, atsushi wasn't actually doing this work either but dazai was doing it. Atsushi had forced him to do it and how he did that, I'm not sure.

"This is so funny." Yosano said to ranpo and ranpo just nodded in agreement. Everyone was used to dazai being annoyed but atsushi being annoying, is a whole different story and kind of funny actually. "Atsushi..please stop.." Dazai said as he sigh and atsushi just nod as a no. This went on for many hours and by the time work was over dazai was crying his eyes out because to him, it was terrible.

Atsushi and higuchi decide to meet up because they had a lot to share. "You slap him!?" Atsushi said in shock but he's a big smile on his face and higuchi just nodded. "Yes!! I wish  I was here to see that." Atsushi said, higuchi just turn red. "There cameras in the port mafia, I could probably get the footage." Higuchi said out of no where and atsushi was so happy to hear that because he wanted to see higuchi slap akutagawa. "I basically annoy dazai...and...I may have left a few cats in the storm.." Atsushi said, atsushi know dazai dislike cat so he decided to give dazai some cat.

"Oh god.." Higuchi said as she giggles and atsushi just smirks. "Anyways, I wonder how akutagawa thought about me slapping him..I mean he was in shocked." Higuchi said, she obviously didn't get in trouble but tomorrow she has to see him again so it's going to be awkward. Atsushi didn't know the answer so he didn't answer. They talked for many hours after that and then it was time to go home.

Higuchi was nervous to go into work but akutagawa was a bit nicer to her and didn't slap or hit her at all surprisingly. Dazai may have gotten mad because there's cats in his dorm but he couldn't prove it was atsushi, who put the cat in the dorms. Atsushi did get to see the footage though and he was so proud of higuchi.

( I know it's short sorry!!)

(😭i rush to write this so it bad)