take care of cat atsushi//Akutagawa and atsushi//

*request*

-fluff

(Atsushi gets turned into a cat by a ability user and akutagawa is forced to take care of him because of dazai.)

Warning:

Short(751)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi had a mission with akutagawa, which is it unusual or anything but they didn't expect to see an abilities user. "Be careful..someone else is here." Atsushi said, he could smell a another person, akutagawa just nodded as he looked around and suddenly atsushi was hit with a ability. "Oh god..jinko!?" Akutagawa said as he stare at the white cat and it was in fact atsushi. The ability user could turn people into cats so now atsushi was a actually cat. "Don't worry! He'll turn back in a few days!" The ability users say as they run away and akutagawa is just surprised and confused at the same time.

"I'm going to call dazai." Akutagawa said as takes out his phone to call dazai and cat atsushi just meows as he starts to climb akutagawa legs. "So jinko..is a cat now because of a ability user..and he climbing on me." Akutagawa said as atsushi finally sits down on akutagawa shoulder and he meows. "Oh? That sounds so adorable!" Dazai said as cat atsushi started to purr. "The ability user say he would turn back in a few days and they ran away." Akutagawa explained and dazai just sighed because he didn't want to take care of atsushi so he was gonna to make dazai.

"Please!!" Dazai beg and akutagawa just sigh and agree to take care of cat atsushi because dazai is lazy. "looks like I'm taking care of you now." Akutagawa said as he hold cat atsushi in his arm and cat atsushi just purr. "Can you even understand me?" Akutagawa ask and cat atsushi nodded so atsushi did understand, he was just being bold right now. Akutagawa still has work so he had to bring cat atsushi with him. "So atsushi is a cat? And dazai forced you to take care of him?" Mori said as he looked at cat atsushi and akutagawa just nodded. "He say..it would be a bonding moment." Akutagawa said as he pet cat atsushi and cat atsushi is just happy.

"I understand..it fine with me." Mori simply says, he's too tired to deal with shit so he's going to ignore it. The other port mafia member found it adorable and they basically petting cat atsushi for a while until they had to go back to work. Cat atsushi was mostly quiet until he was hungry so he started meowing a lot. "Are you hungry!?" Akutagawa ask and cat atsushi just nodded as he climbed on akutagawa and meow more.

"Shut up!! I'll get you some damn meat in a minute!" Akutagawa said as he sighed, luckily enough akutagawa was home and they had some raw meat and cat atsushi ate lot of it. Akutagawa was surprised by the too but he didn't say anything. After that cat atsushi mostly slept on akutagawa because he was so comfortable. Gin found that funny, akutagawa and gin live together because their siblings and they don't mind living each other. "He seemed really comfortable." Gin said with a smirk and cat atsushi was just purring again. "Too comfortable." Akutagawa said as he sighed, he couldn't do anything but let it happen.

Cat atsushi didn't leave akutagawa alone at all, and cat atsushi even slept in the bed with akutagawa. Cat atsushi was loving it, he get to annoy akutagawa and doesn't have to work, it's like a free vacation for him. Akutagawa hated it but he got used to it after a few hours so it became normal to him. "...god damm." Akutagawa said, cat atsushi was really hungry so he ate a lot and then he was sleepy so he fell asleep on akutagawa shoulder. Gin took a bunch of pictures because it was so adorable. Akutagawa did complete all his work though and cat atsushi was sleeping again.

Akutagawa couldn't wait for atsushi to be back to normal because he was tired of it. Atsushi did turn back a few days later though and akutagawa dropped him off at the agency and the agency was happy to see atsushi, especially dazai because he has to do his own work because atsushi was gone. Everything went back to normal but atsushi does random meow to annoy akutagawa.

(😭 I didn't know what to write so sorry it's short!!)