friends//atsushi and lucy// part 3

*request*

(Someone wants a part 3 of the agency or port mafia finding out about atsushi and akutagawa relationship? I think?)

-fluff

Warning:

Short(586)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

The port mafia and agency was having a party because they won so they were celebrating and for some reason lucy was invited but she did help a bit so it kind of made sense. The agency and port mafia knew nothing about akutagawa and atsushi being a relationship with each other but they obviously know about lucy and atsushi friendship. Atsushi was walking up to lucy and suddenly he slap her. "Ow! What was that for?!" Lucy ask and atsushi just looked away. "Thank...you.." Atsushi slowly said with a smile and lucy just nod.

"You better..delete those pictures though." Atsushi said as he glare at lucy and lucy just looked away. "No." Lucy whispered and atsushi just raises one of his eyebrows and lucy just sighed. 'I don't want to die..so I have to delete them..' Lucy thought to herself and she slowly went to deleted the pictures on her phone and atsushi was happy about that. "So..are you going to tell everyone?" Lucy finally ask and atsushi thought about it. Akutagawa didn't really care, if everyone knew so it was up to atsushi.

"Eh..I don't know..ryuu..doesn't care so it up to me." Atsushi said and lucy just nodded. Atsushi really did wanted to cuddle akutagawa again so he might just tell everyone so he could get cuddles. "How did you get ryuu address though?" Atsushi finally ask, he was wondering about that. "Oh? I got from kyouka.. I actually had to beg for it." Lucy said as atsushi started to laugh because he could imagine lucy begging and it funny. "Stop laughing!" Lucy said as she hit atsushi and atsushi just laughed more. No one was paying attention to them so they heard nothing about their conversation, which was a good thing.

The agency and port mafia members can be a bit nosy so it's a good thing to hear nothing because once they hear it, they're curious and they have to know. "This party is pretty boring..so drama.." Lucy said as she sighed, lucy like drama so it sad for her that, there's no drama. "Not yet..at least.." Atsushi said and that was true. Everyone was still trying to get drunk so just give it enough time and there will be some type of drama. "Anyway, im going to hug ryuu.." Atsushi said as he walk towards akutagawa and suddenly atsushi just clings onto akutagawa body.

Everyone was staring at them in shock and lucy didn't say anything. "What the fuck?" Gin said and akutagawa just hold onto atsushi. "This is normal." Akutagawa said as he play with atsushi hair and dazai actually fainted and chuuya drop his cup of wine. "we're together." Atsushi said and akutagawa nodded in agreement. Everyone was just surprised or shocked at this, atsushi and akutagawa acting like they hated each other so this was surprising to see, maybe a bit too surprising. "Well damm.." Mori said, even he was bit surprised about it. After a while, everyone got over their shock and the party kept going.

Akutagawa was threatened by some of the agency members though because they want to make sure atsushi is safe. Lucy also threaten akutagawa as well but atsushi is happy and that all that really matters.

( sorry I know it's short😭)