friends//atsushi as haruhi//

*request*

-fluff

-au-atsushi as haruhi from ouran high school host club and atsushi is a woman!!

(Atsushi is a woman in this so Im using she/her or he/him pronounce, im not sure🤷‍♀️)

Warning:

(I LOVE OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB!! IT MY FAVORITE ANIME!!)

Short(700)
not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi went to ouran high school, the agency know nothing about that and they don't even though she's a girl, atsushi actually looks like a boy but atsushi is a girl and the agency just hasn't noticed yet. Atsushi obviously kept in contact with the ouran host club and they always visited atsushi, when they can. "Kunikida..I have a few friends that are going to visit me so you guys might meet them." Atsushi said with a nervous smile and the agency was fine with that and they actually couldn't and they actually wanted to meet atsushi friends.

"Atsushi~!!" Tamaki said as he run to hug atsushi and they both fall over. The twin were smirking and atsushi was just smiling. "Hello tamaki." Atsushi softly said as she get up and tamakis keep hugging atsushi. "We bought are sweet for you!!" Honey-spenpai said and atsushi just pat his head. "Thank you." Atsushi softly said and Honey-senpai just smiling back. "He so small.." Dazai suddenly said and atsushi just glare at him. "He may be small but he can beat your ass." Atsushi said and dazai just look surprised and confused. "I hope we're not disturbing your work." Koyoya said as he fixes his glasses and atsushi just nodded as a no.

The twin were now hugging atsushi and Tamaki was crying as usual. "Hello." Mori said, he had his usual stone cold face and atsushi just smiled as him. (NOT MORI FROM THE PORT MAFIA, THERE DIFFERENT CHARACTERS!!) "it nice to see you're doing okay." Mori softly said and the other nodded in agreement. "Atsushi is just a innocent girl and now he fighting!?" Tamaki said as he hold onto atsushi leg and the agency members look confused because they thought atsushi was a men. "I'm a woman." Atsushi said the agency member look shocked and surprised. "What!?!" Dazai said and atsushi just started to laugh and the other agency members didn't know what to say. "I don't really care if you thought I was a guys, it didn't bother me at all." Atsushi explain and the agency member were just surprised and trying to process all of that.

"We should go to a cafe! We have a lot of catching up to do!!" The twins said at the same time and atsushi just looked at kunikida for approval. " go ahead, you already did all your work so you're free to go." Kunikida said as he sighs and atsushi just nodded. "Be safe." Kyouka softly said as atsushi wave goodbye and they all went to a cafe to hang out. "Your always so clingy Tamaki." Atsushi said as Tamaki hold onto atsushi and the twins were glaring at him. "What it like working in the agency?" Koyoya ask and atsushi started to explain many things, and they were all listening intensely. "I like working there." Atsushi said and they were happy to hear that because atsushi happiness matters the most.

"That good!" Honey-senpai said with a big smile and the other nodded in agreement. They spend most of the time talking and they also had some food to eat because they were starving. The agency was still trying to process the fact atsushi was a woman because they didn't even know. Atsushi was just having fun seeing her friend again. After a while hanging out they sadly had to go home but at least they saw atsushi for a while. "Goodbye!" Atsushi said as she wave goodbye and the other just get into the limo and the driver drive away.

Atsushi obviously explained lot of things to the agency and they finally understood and they didn't care at all. Atsushi still lives his normal life but of course his friends visit him and the agency sometimes talks to them because they're also atsushi friends as well.

(Sorry!! I know it's short!!)