secretly married//shin soukoku//

*request*

-fluff

-au-atsushi and akutagawa are secretly married.

Warning:

(😭i have a feeling they would get married and keep it a secret)

Short(925)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi and akutagawa we're together for a year and one day akutagawa decided to propose to atsushi. Atsushi obviously say yes and they did get married but the thing is no one knows about it and they never really planned on telling them. They kept it a secret because they were enemies from different organizations but even after many allies and the port mafia ans agency knowing each other really well, they still kept a secret, even after getting married.

Atsushi and akutagawa still act like they hate each other in front of everyone and honestly everyone has gotten tired of it and they've tried to make them friends but they want to keep relationship a secret so they still act hate each other, no matter what the others do. The agency and port mafia were working together again but they were honestly prepared for atsushi and akutagawa to be fighting again but this time, it was different.

Akutagawa and atsushi aren't always the perfect married couple and sometimes they have fights, which they did have and akutagawa has sadly been sleeping on the couch. Atsushi ignored akutagawa and akutagawa was dying inside, akutagawa is surprisingly the cuddly type and so is atsushi so they cuddle every night but because of the fighting, akutagawa has been on the couch with no cuddling. "What the fuck?" Chuuya said as he stare at akutagawa and then at atsushi and atsushi just looked confused.

"Where the fighting?" Dazai said, dazao obviously love drama so he didn't give a fuck but it was odd because there was no yelling. "Oh my..." Mori said as he looked at fukuzawa and fukuzawa say nothing. 
"Huh.. let's get back to work!" Kunikida said, he even was surprised but he didn't waste any time because they had to get to work. The other got back to work but akutagawa just couldn't do anything because he wanted to cuddle atsushi as bad.

Physical touch makes akutagawa feel love so right now he doesn't feel love and atsushi is slowly dying on the inside now. "I can't do this anymore.." Akutagawa said as he sigh and chuuya just looked at akutagawa in confusion as he gets up and walks towards atsushi. Kyouka was glaring at akutagawa as he suddenly hug atsushi and atsushi just doesn't look surprised. "I'm sorry..I'll be more careful on missions" akutagawa whispers into atsushi ear and atsushi just sigh a relief. They were fighting because akutagawa get hurt on mission and doesn't care but atsushi does.

Everyone was staring at them in shocked and confusion. "I don't even get hug and I'm your sister!?" Gin said and akutagawa just doesn't move at all and atsushi just looked away. "Well shit..we were meant to keep this a secret." Atsushi said as akutagawa finally let go of atsushi and they looked at each other. "What the fuck are talking about?" Chuuya finally ask and everyone was wondering that. "we're together." Akutagawa said as they both show their rings and everyone was flabbergasted and couldn't believe it. "What! Together!?" Yosano said as everyone looked at the ring and they couldn't believe it. "Married!?! You guys got married!?" Kunikida said and both akutagawa and atsushi nodded at the same time.

"What...and you didn't tell us!?!" Dazai said, he was mad because he didn't know and ranpo was shocked because he knew nothing and he known everything. "Holy shit..wasn't expecting that." Mori said and fukuzawa nodded in agreement. "We been together for a year now but we got married recently about a few months ago." Akutagawa said and everyone was just trying to process all of that because it was a lot. "What.." Tachihara said, he was completely confused and higuchi just stare there and say nothing.

"were you ever going to tell us!?" Dazai ask as atsushi and akutagawa look at each other and they just shrugged. "We don't know." Atsushi simply says and akutagawa nodded in agreement. "I needed a drink." Chuuya finally said as he walked away and everyone just stare at them for a while. "Hm? Look like work is over! I'm going home!" Atsushi said as he grab akutagawa hand and they walk away, while everyone just watches. Both of them didn't feel like answering questions so they would answer tomorrow but now they want to spend time with each other.

So atsushi and akutagawa were cuddling with each other because they wanted to cuddle. "I love you." Atsushi said as he kisses akutagawa on the lip and akutagawa kisses back. "I love you too." Akutagawa softly said as he lay his head on atsushi chest. "The other were surprised..but I expected that.." Atsushi said and akutagawa nodded in agreement. "I think..some of them were mad too because we didn't tell them." Atsushi suddenly said and akutagawa just looked at atsushi. "We can worry about that tomorrow." Akutagawa suddenly said and atsushi just nodded as he giggling.

The other were fine with the relationship but it was still shocking to them. Atsushi and akutagawa did explain the next day and everyone soon understood and they're fine with it but they're still not used to it because they would always fight but now they're not.

(😭i didn't know what to do so i made something up so I hope the requester likes this)