friends//atsushi and lucy// part 2

*request*

( someone wanted a part 2 and it's basically lucy making a plan to make atsushi confesses feelings)

-fluff and bit of angst?

Warning:

(Who the person that atsushi love? 😔you have to wait a see😊)

Short(655)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Lucy has decided to help her best friend out because that's what friends do. Atsushi has a crush on someone but doesn't have the courage to ask them out and he's pretty sure, they don't like him back but he is wrong about that because the person does like atsushi. Lucy knew the person so she just needed a simple plan but this was going to be a bit tricky because of the person. 'Out of everyone..IT HIM!?' lucy thought to herself, she had to make this plan a secret because she didn't want to die yet so she's going to help them a bit. 'What to do..' Lucy thought to herself, she was wondering on what to do and suddenly she got a amazing idea and it was a simple idea as well so it wouldn't cost much work but it's cost a bit of work.

Lucy decided to write a note and leave it at atsushi and atsushi crush home but how did she get atsushi crush's house address, well she got it from kyouka but sadly she has to beg for it. 'Thank god..no one saw me..' Lucy thought to herself as she sighed and now it was time to wait. Of course, she was going to watch it happen but she was far away so they didn't see her at all. 'Ah..they both finally arrived..' Lucy thought to herself as she smirk. "Ah..jinko..I got your note.." Akutagawa said as he looked down and atsushi is just confused. "And...I got your note.." Atsushi said and akutagawa was also now confused.

They didn't send each other notes but what the note said was in fact true. "So..do you really like me?" Atsushi ask and akutagawa just nodded as he turn red and atsushi just looked surprised because he didn't expect it. "So..you like me?" Akutagawa ask and atsushi just nodded. Lucy was just watching them confess and she was so happy for now. "..atsushi..will..you be my boyfriend?" Akutagawa finally ask and atsushi just smile. "Yes!" Atsushi said as he hug akutagawa and they share a kiss. Lucy took a picture of them kissing for some reason and still, they didn't notice her. "I wonder who wrote this note then.." Atsushi said as he looked at the note and akutagawa just nodded in agreement.

"looks like they planned this so they wanted us to get together..this might be dazai..doing.." Akutagawa said and atsushi just nodded as a no. "Dazai wouldn't do something like this... he always makes it more funner and chaotic.." Atsushi said as he sighed, akutagawa was just thinking about it now. "We can think about it later.." Atsushi said as he hold akutagawa hand and akutagawa just nodded.

"It already late..so do you just want to stay at my place?" Akutagawa ask and atsushi just nodded. It was quite late and honestly atsushi wanted to cuddles with akutagawa. "Let get going then." Akutagawa said as they started to walk to akutagawa house and atsushi finally recognize that handwriting. 'Oh my fucking god..you damm psychopath..' Atsushi thought to himself, atsushi decided, he would deal with lucy later but for now he cuddling with akutagawa. Lucy also left so she was now back at home and safe for now. "I love you.." Atsushi said as he kisses akutagawa and akutagawa just smile for once in his life. "I love you too.." Akutagawa said as he hold atsushi and they both fell asleep holding each other.

(Sorry! I know it short!! I tired!!)

(I think, i mess up on this? Im not sure🤷‍♀️)