my past//atsushi as kokichi//

*request*

-fluff and angst

-Au-atsushi as kokichi from danganronpa.

Warning: killing game?

(😭i was so tired when writing this so it might be bad!!)

(I haven't seen danganronpa in a long time so there will be mistakes!)

Short(724)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

No one knew about atsushi past, and when even looking into it, there was nothing on file and atsushi say nothing about it. Everyone, which includes the hunting dogs, agency, port mafia, guild and the decay of angel, also shibusawa as well. All of them was teleported to a room to react to atsushi past and it was a ability user doing. "Holy shit!" Sigma said as he hide behind nikolai and nikolai just giggles. Everyone was confused and didn't know what they were doing in this room but it showed up on the screen on what they were reacting to.

"This..should be interesting." Fyodor said with a smirk and everyone was now wondering but ranpo had a bad feeling about this but he didn't know what until it started. "Ah..many students.." Mori said, everyone was clueless but then it turned into shock, once they realized it was a killing game and atsushi was part of it. "Oh my..didn't expect this.." Nikolai said as he giggled more and everyone was so shocked that they couldn't speak so they had to watch it all to leave the room. "Oh god.." Teruko said, jōno was lucky because he blind but he can only imagine what was going on and it was not good.

No one got a break and they saw everything. "Holy shit! These kids are fucked up!" Chuuya said, and poe agreed with chuuya. Everyone couldn't believe what was happening and it was and so much detail for them, some of them were going to be sick or passed out. "Oh..what.." Lucy said, everyone was now confused because atsushi was alive but in reality he isn't. "But..how!? Jinko just die!! But he here?!" Akutagawa said, even fyodor, dazai didn't understand what just happened. "Huh, interesting." Shibusawa said with a smirk as it continues on but they were still confused and nothing was making sense for them but they soon will learn the truth about atsushi. "Oh my god..." Kyouka said, she was trying to hold back tears. Atsushi personality was so different too, it makes no sense to them.

"..what the fuck did i just watch?" Francis ask, Francis may be American and he seen a lot of shit but he's never seen this. "A bunch of kids kill each other to escape a killing game." Poe said as he hold karl in his arm. "Why don't we know everything about this?" Tanizaki ask the president and he had no idea, he was so confused. "What..how?" Dazai ask and suddenly atsushi was in the room as well. "You guys saw everything..I guess I'll have to explain it." Atsushi said as he smirked and everyone was worried. "I'm dead..I'm literally walking corpse." Atsushi simply says and everyone was so flabbergasted as they look each other. "Huh!?!" Fukuchi said, he too old for this, it surprising, he hasn't had a heart attack yet. Mori was surprised and he was confused so was yosano.

"How?" Mori ask and atsushi just doesn't answer. "What the fuck!?" Lucy yell, sigma was just hiding behind nikolai again and shibusawa found that more interesting and that should be worrying. "Wow..never expected that.." Nikolai said and fyodor nodded in agreement. Ranpo was officially broken and he didn't understand shit. Fukuzawa thoughts he was hearing things but he's not sadly. "What the hell?" Mark said, akutagawa was just looking at atsushi like he crazy and atsushi is probably is still crazy so akutagawa isn't wrong.

After a while everyone was still in shock but they could talk at least but of course atsushi didn't answer shit and that was probably a good thing because some of them didn't want to know anymore. Soon everyone was brought back to where they were and the agency decided atsushi should get some help, and they never mentioned on how he's a walking corpse. Atsushi act like nothing happened and so does the other because it was just too much for the little brain.

(😭this is so bad. Im so sorry!!)