two bird on a wire//dazai x atsushi//

*request*

-fluff and angst

( inspired by two bird on a wire)

Warning: suicide(dazai), character death.

(Im not sure about what the meaning of two bird on a wire so I'm going off of what I think so sorry if the requester didn't like this!)

Short(719)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi and dazai have been together for a while now, and they're happy together. Their relationship is perfect and nothing could go wrong in it but dazai was sadly still suicidal and atsushi always worried about dazai. "Atsushi~!! You don't have to worry about me!" Dazai said with a smile but atsushi always did worry about dazai.
"osamu.." Atsushi said as he hug dazai and dazai just chuckled. "Don't worry." Dazai said again and atsushi just looked down. Atsushi wanted to believe that dazai wouldn't kill himself but he knew the truth. Atsushi knew the truth but he didn't believe the truth because he didn't want it to happen it, but it did. Dazai always thought dead was some type of joke in a way and he didn't realize, he was making everyone else worry. Atsushi didn't want dazai to leave at all but even atsushi couldn't stop his own boyfriend at all.

Atsushi was doing his work at home but suddenly he got a call from someone. "Hello?" Atsushi said as he answered the phone and atsushi was shocked on what he hear and he couldn't believe it at all. Dazai had success killed himself so now he was gone but atsushi was still here. "No.." Atsushi said as he dropped his phone and he started to cry. Atsushi couldn't believe it but at the same time, he could believe it. Kyouka hear atsushi crying so she went to comfort atsushi. "He gone.." Atsushi said as he hold onto kyouka and kyouka knew what atsushi meant and she didn't feel sad about it but atsushi was so she comfort atsushi until he pass out from crying. Kyouka made sure atsushi got some rest after that.

Obviously a funeral was set for dazai but atsushi was just sad. Atsushi lost the love of his life and now he was alone in this world but he did have his friends but that was different. The port mafia showed up to the funeral for respect and atsushi was just crying the whole time. Dazai was buried by a bunch of flowers and atsushi would always visit dazai. "You..left me here osamu..you promised, we would be together forever but now I'm alone." Atsushi said as he looks at the grave and atsushi just hold back his tears. Dazai always promise they would be together forever but now it was just atsushi. Dazai broke the promise but atsushi wasn't mad about it, he just felt sad. "Are..you happy..osamu?" Atsushi ask, he knew dazai couldn't answer the question but he always wondered if dazai was happy now.

"I love you..osamu..And I always will." Atsushi softly said as he finally stand up. "Goodbye..osamu..I'll visit again soon." atsushi said as he slowly walked away, atsushi sadly has to go but of course he would visit dazai grave again soon like he always does. Atsushi also did stay true to his words and he would always love dazai and he will never stop loving dazai, even if he's dead. Dazai was happy though but he is sad about leaving atsushi alone but he did promise atsushi, they would be together forever.

Atsushi never fell inlove with someone else, the agency member tried to convince him but it never worked. "No." Atsushi said as he glare at yosano and she just sighed. Atsushi wouldn't listen to any of them, and he would always love dazai, no matter what. Atsushi still did his work but he wasn't the same, atsushi wasn't always happy and the agency member tried to help him but nothing work. Atsushi missed dazai so much, atsushi hated being alone but dazai was technically with him but as a ghost.

Dazai always hated seeing atsushi being sad but he couldn't do anything to help so he just watches. Atsushi waited for the day, when he would finally be with dazai again.

(Wrote it, when i'm half asleep so it bad and probably wrong so sorry!!)