friends//atsushi and lucy//

*request*

-fluff and bit of angst?

(Atsushi friendship with Lucy!)

Warning: mention of suicide(dazai)

Short(785)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi and lucy have a complicated friendship, they care about each other but they will fight each other. They'll comfort each other through hard times but in the next few seconds, they would be fighting each other but it's kind of just play fighting and they find it super hilarious. The agency never really knew they were friends until one day. Atsushi was waiting for his drink and kyouka was just sitting right next to atsushi and dazai was talking about his new suicide method. "here's your drink, kitty cat." Lucy said with a smirk and atsushi just glare at lucy.

"Really? Kitty cat?" Atsushi said and lucy just nodded. Atsushi suddenly put out his foot so lucy trips on it. The other agency members were also in the cafe so they're seeing this happen. "Oh my." Atsushi said as he suddenly smirked and lucy just glare at atsushi. "You know that.." Lucy said as she grab atsushi leg and atsushi just looked surprised as she rips off his leg right in front of everyone. "What the fuck!?" Atsushi said in shocked and lucy just smile. "It my legs now." Lucy said as she started to walked away and atsushi is just laughing. "psychopath." Atsushi said as he drinks his tea and dazai was just terrified. "What the fuck did I just see?" Kunikida said, he was definitely concerned because that's not normal.

"And..Now I'm scared of atsushi." Tanizaki said, atsushi didn't even react when he got his leg pulled off. "Eh..it fine..my leg will grow back." Atsushi said, and suddenly his leg was growing back but still everyone was concerned. "Atsushi! We're going out after you're done with work!" Lucy yell and atsushi just nodded. Atsushi and lucy usually hang out after work so this is normal for them. The agency member just didn't say anything after that because they were scared to ask.

Atsushi did most of his work and he was packing up his things and lucky enough lucy was waiting for him. "Where are we going this time?" Atsushi ask as he walks up to lucy and lucy just smirks. Atsushi and lucy mostly just talk as they walk around but they do go to a certain spot to hang out at night because it's beautiful at night. "The agency member definitely look concerned." Lucy said and atsushi just nodded in agreement. "Well..you ripped off my leg right in front of them and I acted like it was normal.." Atsushi said, it was normal for atsushi but it's not necessarily normal, which means it happens so often it became normal for atsushi.

"True.." Lucy said as they finally made it to the spot and it was on top of the roof because it's a good view. "I'm so tired..I has to do dazai work again." Atsushi said as he sighed and lucy just nodded. "I could lock him up.." Lucy said as she looked away and atsushi just stare at lucy. "It just how dazai is, he does do mission though.." Atsushi said as he sit down and lucy just nodded as she also sit down. "It so peaceful at night..so quiet." Atsushi said with a small smile and lucy just nodded in agreement. "And it beautiful at night." Lucy said and atsushi just nodded in agreement.

It was silent for a while and they just stared at the stars. "So..when will you finally get with him?" Lucy said as she smirk and atsushi just looked away. "shut up!" Atsushi said and lucy just started to laugh. "Aw~ are you getting flustered~?" Lucy said and atsushi just growls for some reason but that's because he is half tiger so it's kind of a normal thing to him. "Aw.." Lucy said with a puppy dog eyes and atsushi just looked away again. "I probably wont get with him.." Atsushi finally said and lucy just nodded. She understood why so she didn't push for more questions or details.

"I should probably go home..kyouka will be worried." Atsushi said to lucy and she just nodded so they start to walk back to the dorms. Lucy doesn't live in the dorms but she lives near it. "Bye. See you tomorrow." Atsushi said as he yawn and lucy just nodded. "Bye!" Lucy said as atsushi walked into the dorm and lucy walked home.

Atsushi did have to talk to yosano, because the agency was concerned and they got used to their complicated friendship.

(sorry I know it's short. Wasn't sure on want to write about)