the circle of cats//atsushi cats army//

*request*

(I think this is a request but it was on my other oneshot, which is finish but im still doing it so yes)

-fluff and bit of angst

-au-atsushi make a cat army

(The cats will come and revenge there leader)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was known to have a cat army and agency didn't really mess with him anymore but suddenly he went missing and agency had to go looking for him. "So the were-tiger is missing? We haven't seen him at all." Mori said, fukuzawa decided to call mori and ask him if he seen atsushi but mori haven't so atsushi wasn't in the port mafia. "A cat army?" Mori suddenly said, mori looks so confused when he heard that and the port mafia member were confused and curious on what the fuck mori was talking about. "Uh..Yea sure..we'll help you find him.." Mori said as he ended the call and mori just look a bit surprised.

"So apparently..the were-tiger is missing and Fukuzawa wants us to help him find atsushi but.. we should be careful because of the cat army, that were-tiger has.." Mori explain to his members and everyone looked surprised and confused because that made no sense to them. "Cats army?" Akutagawa said, akutagawa was so confused and mori just nodded to confirm, he was saying the truth.

The port mafia member were questioning that whole time as they look for the were-tiger but they found nothing so atsushi wasn't by the port mafia, which is probably a good thing but he still gone. "Ugh..where atsushi!?" Kyouka said as she pulled out her knife and the agency and port mafia didn't answer her because they didn't know but suddenly dazai got a call from fyodor. "What the fuck, fyodor?" Dazai said as he answered the phone and fyodor was just staring at atsushi. "Uh..atsushi..We found him and um..he surrounded by cats as he sleeps.." Fyodor said, he was concerned and nikolai was just surprised because there was so many cats.

"Come and get him." Fyodor said as he texted dazai the location and then he ended the call. The port mafia and agency just went to the location and they found atsushi sleeping peacefully on the ground but there's a lot of cats surrounding him. "Holy shit! How many cat are there!?" Chuuya said and dazai just hold onto chuuya for dear life because the cats didn't really like dazai that much. "So many cats, I never seen something like this.." Fyodor said, even he was shocked and the agency wasn't sure on what to do now. "Dazai..grab atsushi." Kunkida said as dazai glare at him. "What!?! The cats hate me!! I'm bound to get attacked by one of them." Dazai said and kunkida just glare at dazai and slowly dazai walk up to atsushi.

"Atsushi.." Dazai slowly said as he steps into the circle but suddenly atsushi woke up from the sound and he immediately attacked dazai. "Huh.. this might be as tiger instincts." Yosano said as she looked at atsushi and atsushi eyes did look like a tiger eyes. Dazai was holding onto chuuya again as atsushi slowly yawn and go back to sleep. "I was attacked by my own student." Dazai said as he started to fake cry and everyone was just surprised by this. "Look like..we'll get attacked by the cats or atsushi.." Tanizaki said but suddenly kyouka was in the circle and she wasn't getting attacked.

"I'm safe.." Kyouka said as she sit down and kyouka hear hear atsushi purr as she pet atsushi. "Atsushi does see kyouka as his little sister so it makes sense..she's not going to get attacked by the cats or atsushi." Kunikida said as he sighed, they weren't sure on what to do now because they couldn't get close to atsushi at all. "Well..we can't really leave him here, can we?" Tachihara ask and everyone just nodded. "Huh, I wonder if the guild will be attacked by the cats.." Ranpo suddenly said, fyodor did tried to get close to atsushi but the cats started to growl at him so he just didn't get close. "Sigma, try to get close to him." Fyodor ask and sigma slowly walked closer to the cat and sigma was safe, which is weird.

"Huh..wow.." Sigma said as he slowly pet one of the cat and the cat was purring. "Wait..why is atsushi even sleeping here in the first place?" Higuchi suddenly ask, everyone was now wondering that too. "I assume this is his tiger instincts." Kouyou said and yosano nodded in agreement. "Atsushi say..he was getting pretty close with his ability because his ability does have its own mind so it make sense.." Yosano explained, kyouka was still playing with atsushi hair and atsushi was just purring through whole time. "Hehe.." Kyouka said with a smile and the other just try to come up with a plan to wake up atsushi and not get attack.

"Hmm..welp..we can't really do anything." Akutagawa said, but suddenly atsushi sat up. "Huh? How did I get here?" Atsushi said as he looked around and some of the cats just climb into his arms. "You don't remember?" Yosano ask and atsushi just nodded. "I..finally my mission and I was tired..and that it.." Atsushi said, yosano just nodded. "We should get going though.." Fukuzawa finally said as atsushi stand up and when atsushi walk up to the agency member, the cat followed him. "Oh my.." Mori said, he has never seen anything like this before and he was surprised.

"Wow.." Fyodor said, atsushi just pay no attention to the cat and he kept walking with kyouka. "I never seen something like this before." Nikolai said, mostly everyone agrees with him and soon everyone went their separate ways. Atsushi cats army mostly stay in his dorm but sometimes dazai may get a visit from a few cats.

(🤷‍♀️i hope i got this correct)