designer//atsushi is a fashion designer//

-angst and fluff

-au-atsushi is a fashion designer.

Warning:

(I know nothing about fashion designers😭)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi always wanted to be a fashion designer for some reason because he read about it in a book once and he loved it but at the orphanage, he sadly couldn't do anything because he was locked up. Atsushi had a dangerous ability so that's why he was always locked up because he was a danger to the other kids but in reality he wasn't at all but the Headmaster of the orphanage didn't take any risks with that. Once atsushi finally turn 18 he was kicked out of the orphanage because he was legally adult now and the headmaster of the orphanage didn't have any responsibility over him now.

Atsushi found a man drowning in a river and ever since that day atsushi has worked in the agency and he doesn't plan on leaving anytime soon but he does design clothes and other things in his free time though. Atsushi wanted it to be a secret because he didn't know how the agency would react to that but soon atsushi actually became somewhat famous for his designs. Atsushi even designed a hat that chuuya actually wear because it's so fashionable. No one knows about atsushi being a fashion designer because atsushi keeps his identity a secret for many reasons.

Atsushi never planned on making his identity public to the people but when he felt comfortable, he would tell the agency about it. "This designer really knows how to make clothes.." Yosano said to ranpo and ranpo just nodded. Atsushi also designs his own clothes so he's basically wearing the clothes he made. "I wonder who though..their identity is a secret apparently.." Yosano said as she looked at ranpo and kunikida just sighed. "we can't just use ranpo to find out someone's identity especially because the person may want it to be a secret.." Kunikida explained to yosano and that was all true. Atsushi was just smiling, he didn't mind then finding out now.

"Can I say it?" Ranpo ask, and atsushi slowly nodded. No one pay attention to atsushi and they were all looking at ranpo. "Atsushi..is the fashion designer." Ranpo said with a smirk and everyone actually looks surprised because they didn't expect that at all. "What!? Really?!" Yosano ask as she looked at atsushi and atsushi was just giggled. "I always wanted to do fashion.." Atsushi softly said with a smile, everyone was so shocked that they couldn't speak at all well except for ranpo because he already knew but didn't say it for privacy reasons.

"Wow..I wasn't expecting that.." Naomi said, she didn't expect atsushi to be a fashion designer and honestly no one expected it. "And..I don't plan on leaving the agency..I mostly design in my free time.." Atsushi softly said and everyone was still just so shocked. "I understand why atsushi wants his identity be secret.." Tanizaki said, he completely understood why and he wouldn't tell anyone about it at all. "Im surprised people even like my designs.." Atsushi said as he slowly turn red. "Chuuya likes your designs so that says something..he's very picky about what he wears.." Dazai said as he sit up and atsushi just turn more red. "Don't worry atsushi...we won't tell anyone about you being a a fashion designer." Kunikida said and atsushi was happy to hear that because he wants his identity to be secret.

After many questions, the agency members went back to work. Atsushi didn't plan on letting the port mafia know about him being a fashion designer because he honestly didn't know why they even want to know and it would be a waste of time but of course someone from the port mafia found out. "fabric is so expensive.." Atsushi said to himself as someone walk up to him. "why do you need fabric?" Chuuya ask and atsushi immediately recognized that voice and atsushi just so surprised. "Um, because..I'm a fashion designer.." Atsushi said as he looks at Chuuya and chuuya slowly realizes it. "Are you..did you make this hat?" Chuuya ask as he hold the hat, he was wearing and atsushi just slowly nodded with nervous smile on his face.

"I like the design.." Chuuya whisper as he looked away and atsushi just looked surprised. "I'll buy you the fabric.." Chuuya said and atsushi looked shock now but he couldn't argue with chuuya because chuuya didn't take no as answer so atsushi got all the fabric he needed. "Just..make me a another hat.." Chuuya whisper as he turn a bit red and atsushi just nodded and they went their separate ways. Atsushi honestly didn't know what to feel about that interaction because he didn't expect it at all but he did in fact make a new hat because atsushi honestly didn't want to be killed by chuuya or be in debt so he made the hat.

Chuuya love the hat and that made atsushi very happy and also more confident. Atsushi never mention that interaction because he didn't really know how to bring it up so there was no point in trying. "Why did you design another hat?" Dazai suddenly ask as he walks up to his favorite person and atsushi just smile. "Chuuya..told me to make a another hat.." Atsushi slowly said and dazai raises a eyebrow in confusion. "We accidentally met..and he pay for all my fabric and said he wanted me to make a new hat so that's why I did.." Atsushi softly said and that was mostly the truth. Dazai honestly didn't looked surprised at and dazai didn't say anything else. Ever since the agency found out about atsushi being a fashion designer, atsushi didn't have to do extra work so that means he doesn't have to do dazai work anymore. Kunikida wanted to make sure atsushi was getting proper rest so that's why atsushi doesn't get extra work anymore and atsushi couldn't complain no matter what because kunikida didn't take no for answer.

Atsushi is happy though so that's all that really matters.

(😭so random)