atsushi isn't human?//atsushi is a hybrid//

*request*

-fluff and angst?

-au-atsushi is a hybrid.

Warning: experiments.

(Idk what the fuck am i writing so yay!)

Short(806)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi is a hybrid but he wasn't always a hybrid, he was once human until he was taken by scientist so he's could be experimented on. Atsushi was the perfect subject to their test and atsushi couldn't stop it at all. Atsushi has a mix of human blood, tiger blood and something else and due to these blood cells, atsushi develop some weird things. Atsushi has a tiger tail and ear because of the tiger blood but atsushi can't transform into a tiger. Atsushi is still technically human but only half and atsushi is technically also half tiger.

Atsushi develop some superhuman strength as well, which is probably because of the tiger blood. The experiment was going so well and atsushi was the first successfully subject to be a hybrid but a accident happened. Atsushi was sitting in his cage as usual as a scientist talk about something but suddenly atsushi broke out of the cage and he went to attack the scientist and he killed every single one.

The agency was meant to investigate this place because they heard, they were experimented on people but they were too late. "Oh god.." Kunikida said as he looked around and there's blood all over the floors and walls and atsushi is just starting at the dead scientist. "Be careful.." Dazai said as he looked at atsushi and atsushi just suddenly stare at kunikida and dazai. "we're not here to hurt you, we're here to save you." Kunikida slowly said as he slowly walked up to atsushi and atsushi just looked surprised but he didn't attack them.

"he's one of the experiments..he meant to be a hybrid..half human and half tiger but..there's also some other blood in him but it's unknown.." Dazai explain as he looks at the paper and kunikida just sighed. "I killed them." Atsushi suddenly said and that was pretty obvious. "..his name is atsushi." Dazai suddenly said, and kunikida just nodded. "I'm kunikida and this is dazai..we're here to save you." Kunikida explained and atsushi just nodded. Kunikida hold out his hand and atsushi take it and they all walk out of the building and they were on the way to the agency. Dazai also took the paper about atsushi because it had a lot of information about atsushi so it was a good thing they have that because they aren't sure on what atsushi is capable of.

"I see.." Fukuzawa said as he looked at the paper and everyone else is just starting at fukuzawa, waiting for a answer. "I'll take care of atsushi." Fukuzawa finally said and the agency member looked shocked and atsushi was just standing by fukuzawa. "What!?" Kunikida yell as fukuzawa slowly pet atsushi ear and atsushi just start to purr. "Look like atsushi is also half cat!" Ranpo said and fukuzawa just smile. "Are you sure? I mean one of us can take care of him." Dazai said and fukuzawa just nodded so it was decided that fukuzawa would take care of atsushi.

Atsushi got used to Fukuzawa and atsushi started to like being in the agency. Everyone else treated atsushi with kindness and love and atsushi was just happy. "Fukuzawa.." Atsushi said as he pokes at fukuzawa and fukuzawa just look at atsushi in confusion. "Pet me." Atsushi said as he suddenly glare at fukuzawa and fukuzawa just chuckled. Atsushi love to be pet and atsushi basically demands to pet everyday. Fukuzawa can't really say no to atsushi so atsushi always get pet. Atsushi was still a bit young to be working and atsushi didn't really understand technology that much so it was best, he didn't work but he was there for emotional support.

"There, there.." Atsushi said as he pat tanizaki head and tanizaki just keep crying because he has a injury so he has to see yosano. "It going to be okay." Atsushi said and tanizaki just frown and everyone else is just working. Tanizaki didn't want to be heal but sadly he has too but atsushi was there for emotional support. Dazai always go to atsushi for comfort and atsushi just doesn't do anything but pat dazai head. "Look like dazai is sleep again.." Ranpo said as he looked at the sleeping dazai and atsushi is patting dazai head. Kunikida just sighed and he didn't even bother to wake up dazai.

Atsushi like the agency member, they treated him kindly and they were caring. It was atsushi home and atsushi love staying at the agency. Atsushi is happy and that's all that really matters.

(I didn't know what I was writing so I just made something up and it's probably terribly bad)