Surfer//atsushi and ??//

*request*

-fluff

-au-atsushi is a surfer but isn't in the agency.

Warning:

(I know nothing about surfer so yay)

Short(504)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

The port mafia and agency won against the guild so they decided to have a day off and go to the beach because why not but they met atsushi there. Atsushi was a surfer so it was no surprise, he was at the beach. 'The agency and port mafia...I hear about them..' Atsushi thought to himself as he looked at the members. Atsushi was going to ignore them but suddenly someone walked up to them. "Oh..you surfer?" Kenji ask with a kind smile and atsushi just nodded. "Surprise your not scared..you know we the port mafia." Chuuya said and atsushi just nervous smile. "I can protect myself so I'm not that worried." Atsushi softly said and chuuya just nodded as the other members walked towards them. "Huh..im assuming they have an ability.." Mori said to fukuzawa and Fukuzawa didn't say anything.

"I always wanted to surfer." Yosano suddenly said, it was one her bucket list. "I can teach you." Atsushi softly said and yosano was happy to hear that. Atsushi said and atsushi started with the basics and the other is either watch or enjoy the time at the beach. "It takes practice." Atsushi said with a smile and yosano just smirk. It was only really just them because people didn't want to be hurt because the port mafia was there so they kind of just had to beach to themselves. "Wow, fast learner.." Atsushi said, yosano was already get the hang of surfing and atsushi was impressed.

"Wow.." Kyouka said as she watches atsushi surfer and everyone was just having fun. Atsushi was having fun as well but he always had fun so it not new to him but it new to the other. Yosano was having so much fun surfing and atsushi was just giggling. 'Huh..What if I join the agency? I do need a job..' Atsushi thought to himself as he take a break and he could hear the port mafia and agency laughing. Atsushi was just thinking about a few things as he drinks some water and everyone else pays no attention to him.

Time does really fly though and soon it was getting dark but no one really cared because it was a lot of funner in the dark and atsushi was force to stay because of kenji and no one could say no to him or kyouka. Atsushi was actually having fun with the port mafia and agency and he learn a lot from all of them. "It was nice meeting you!" Atsushi softly said as he waved goodbye and atsushi was just smiling as he walked away.

Atsushi did join the agency because he need a job and once every year they go to the beach to have fun.

(I know it so short im so sorry😭i didn't know what to do)