byakko is here//atsushi and byakko//

-angst and fluff.

-au-byakko act like atsushi mom and she will protect her child at all cost. She can come out of atsushi body.
(Atsushi is scared of thunderstorms)

Warning:

Short(967)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

It was a normal day for the agency until it started to rain. Atsushi isn't really scared of rain but he scared of thunderstorm. "It raining." Kenji said as he looked outside and everyone else looked outside as well. "I heard it might thunderstorm today.." Yosano said and atsushi just looked down. Atsushi know he hated thunderstorms and he never told the agency about that because it's not really important but usually he freaks out a lot because it does remind him of the orphanage a lot. "Don't worry..I'm here.." Byakko said, byakko knew atsushi was freaking out as the rain got worse. "But..your under fukuzawa ability..I don't think you're able to come out.." Atsushi whisper, atsushi still isn't able to control his ability because it's the strong ability.

"I'll break out of it, if I have too." Byakko simply says, she would do anything to protect her cubs so if she has to break out of fukuzawa ability, she will. "It lighting now.." Kenji said, as a lightning strikes and you could hear the thunder in the background. Atsushi was now getting scared because the memories of the orphanage came back to him. "I don't think it safe for you guys to leave so you guys be staying here until it goes down." Fukuzawa said to everyone and everyone accepted that answer. "Atsushi? Are you alright?" Kyouka suddenly ask as she looks at atsushi and atsushi was trembling and on the verge of tears.

Dazai and yosano immediately realize something was wrong and they were about to comfort atsushi but suddenly a blue light surrounded atsushi. The whole agency was shocked and confused as a tiger appears out of nowhere and the tiger was right next to atsushi. "Huh? Is this atsushi ability?" Kunikida said, atsushi just didn't say anything and byakko was laying on the floor as she slowly licks atsushi face for comfort. Dazai decide to try to get close to atsushi but byakko growled. "Don't come any closer." Byakko said and everyone was shocked to see a talking tiger. "This must be atsushi ability and it comforting him.." Tanizaki said, he was still confused and everyone was surprised or confused.

Atsushi just kept on crying as he lay on byakko, byakko just kept licking atsushi face or pushing him closer so he feels safe. "Ah..atsushi must be scared of thunderstorm." Kenji said, no one actually expects that. "It probably because of the orphanage, he hates loud noises." Kyouka said, the agency didn't know much about atsushi past but they do know it fuck up. Kyouka, dazai and ranpo are the only ones that know a lot more about his past but they don't talk about it or bring it up at all. No one knew about byakko either so it was a surprise to them and no one has actually ever seen ability that cares so that was new too.

Atsushi crying slowly went down and the agency would have helped but byakko didn't let them get close so they couldn't help at all. Atsushi was now whimpering and slowly falling asleep as well. Kyouka decided to grab a blanket for atsushi so she slowly approached byakko and atsushi. "There.." Kyouka whispered as she lay the blanket over atsushi and atsushi just slowly closed his eyes. Byakko just stare at kyouka but she doesn't growls or anything. Byakko slowly lay her head on atsushi back and everyone is just staring at them.

"I assume, the tiger must see atsushi as their child or tiger cubs so that's why they protect atsushi!" Kenji said, it was obvious that kenji knew something about this. "I'm sure atsushi will explain once, he wakes up and the thunderstorm is gone!" Dazai said as everyone just left atsushi and byakko alone and they either worked or talked because they didn't have much work left so they basically just stayed there until the thunderstorm went down. Atsushi woke up as the thunder slowly stopped but he didn't move at all. "The tiger is byakko...she my ability...I'm more like her vessel." Atsushi said as he nervously laughs and everyone just paid attention.

"Byakko see me as her cubs or child so she protect me, no matter what." Atsushi said and now it made a lot of sense. "Sorry for not telling you guys, I didn't know how to bring it up." Atsushi said and everyone was fine with it, suddenly byakko licks atsushi face again and atsushi just giggled. "I'm alright..byakko." Atsushi softly said as he pat byskko head and byakko was just happy to hear that her child is okay. "Byakko is very overprotective of you, we couldn't even get close to you except for kyouka but she was laying a blanket on you." dazai said, and everyone nodded in agreement. Atsushi just turn red and byakko was proud of herself.

"Anyways, you guys can go home, the storm has stopped for now." Fukuzawa said and everyone went to collect their things and suddenly byakko disappeared because it would be a bit weird to see a tiger walking around the streets. Kyouka grab atsushi hand and they walk to the dorms together because they live together. "I'll cook dinner." Kyouka said and atsushi didn't argue because he could never win with kyouka.

It didn't rain or storm for rest of the day and they had a nice dinner and they slept after that. Byakko does come out more often now but mostly for her child or her cub.

(🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️random idea again)