Oberoi's Ardhangini

Dedication

To the girls whose hearts were broken, filled with scars and unbreakable walls. A man will come breaking every wall in your heart and will heal your every scar with endless love 

                                                                             ***

Jwalin Oberoi, the CEO of Oberoi Enterprises was forced to marry Pranavi Mehta, a student pursuing Business Analytics to the world but was a hidden gem lurking in the shadows with many buried secrets that would turn their worlds upside down.

He's never the type to settle in nor bend to anyone, but situations made him succumb to the marriage deal proposed by his father which he despised and the contempt grew further and further on Pranavi.

Their marriage was an art of deceptions, betrayals, and manipulations!

He's the definition of a rude, arrogant, cold, mysterious, and domineering billionaire with breathtakingly handsome features that would put any god to shame.

She's a short and smart girl with social phobia, yet possessed by undeniable charm, but not a conventional stunning beauty, yet an angel by her soul, ducking the scars beneath her soft smile while fighting the battles life threw at her from a very young age. 

She's a never-ending mysterious puzzle to him which grabs his intrigue.

He's a beast in disguise, and she's an angel in the dark. His Angel.

What would happen when Jwalin got to know the obscure depths of Pranavi? 

                                                                      ***

Glimpse

Seeing her frozen without even blinking, he came towards her and yelled, "I. said. STRIP."

Hearing that, she mumbled in a pleading tone, "Please, Jwalin. I... I'm sorry if I did something wrong. Leave me. I'll just go away and never appear before you again."

Listening to her pleas and her stupid talk about leaving, he chuckled, it was so dark that her bones turned chilly.

"It was so late to talk about leaving, Pranavi." He said while he moved closer to her and she tried to run, but his hand drove faster than hers and his tight grasp settled on her slender waist while his nails dug into her skin, making her wince in pain.

The way Jwalin said it was so late, made her insides twist and she wondered if she had missed out on something.

But alas, she had more pressing things that needed her immediate focus than them. With that, she again tried in her wobbled tone while struggling not to let those pesky wails escape her eyes and piss him off further.

"I... I can give you divorce, Jwalin. I... I know... you hate me, so I can make you... free from me, from this marriage." She said while his expression turned livid. There was so much hidden rage in him that was threatening to come out by breaking all the bounds.

He smirked, while disgust danced on his face, "divorce?"

Shaking his head, he asked, his voice turned scary, making her gulp while blinking her eyes, "Do you really think you could do that after being Mrs. Jwalin Oberoi?"

                                                                     ***

"Tell me, what do you want, baby girl." He asked while his hand settled on her stomach and his other hand was circling her navel, in a painfully slow motion, clearly enjoying her embarrassment as amusement flickered in his usual cold face.

"I I..." Pranavi trailed off, not knowing how to say that she was turned on.

"You won't get anything until you say what you want from me." He stated while smooching on her stomach, giving gentle licks and pecks while slightly grazing with his teeth, making her annoyed and bothered at the same time.

"Jwalin, please..." She pleaded with her eyes to stop this torment and give her what she needed but alas, how can she negotiate with the devil?

"If you need your release, you know what to do!" He said in his hoarse tone making her even more wet from just his voice and hungry gazes as they were roaming across her half-naked body with sinful desires visible in them.

"I... I can't," she sighed, exasperated when he removed his hand from her pants and was about to leave when she held him, her gaze was probing and begging not to end it like this but he gave a sharp glare and added, "you just needed to say, baby girl."

With a huff, she decided to give in and mumbled, "Fine! I need my release!" She uttered and closed her eyes shut while her lower lip trembled and he gave a hearty chuckle, and hovered on top of her and muttered near her ear, "Such a good girl."