CH | 14

Jwalin strode to his study with his fists clenched and banged the door to control his temper after seeing the stunt Pranavi pulled earlier at breakfast.

Soon, Pranavi followed upstairs to change herself into something comfortable. Gazing at her suitcase, she signed and grabbed a white top and grey trousers.

Settling herself on the huge bed, she didn't see any presence of Jwalin and thought he had left.

A relaxed smile came across her lips by just having a feeling of no Jwalin to her!

Grabbing her laptop, she started doing her assignments as she was nearing the deadline because the past week was a blow to her, and she couldn't concentrate on her work.

She plugged her headset into her ears to avoid any distractions, and she was lost in her world of music while working.

She was so immersed in her work that she didn't even know when Jwalin entered their room.

Jwalin stood in front of her with his hands crossed across his chest and glanced at her with a scrutinizing gaze to know what she was up to with such dedication!

Eyeing her actions, Jwalin shook his head and decided to leave her because he was in no mood to entertain her!

Quickly grabbing his keys without making much noise, he left without even bothering to let her know, leaving Pranavi alone.

After a couple of hours, she was still busy but stretched herself with a yawn and grabbed her mobile.

Glancing at the screen, Pranavi saw the number of missed calls and frowned. "Why did Shreya call me like crazy?"

With narrowed eyes, she murmured, "Did something happen to her?"

"Holy crap! Why did I turn my mobile into silent mode?" Cursing at herself, she quickly dialed Shreya.

"Duffer!" Shreya yelled, and Pranavi kept her mobile an inch away from her ear with the tone Shreya used.

"What's wrong, Babes?" Pranavi queried in alarm.

"We're screwed!" Shreya huffed when Pranavi raised her brows in confusion.

"What?" Pranavi asked, "What happened?"

"Didn't you check our work email?" Shreya asked, puzzled.

"Nope. I'm busy with assignments," Pranavi mumbled.

When she was about to log in to her email, she heard Shreya saying, "Hurry up and see with your eyes!"

"Why are you in such a rush, girl?" Pranavi couldn't help but ask, but didn't get any reply from Shreya.

With a huff, Pranavi started checking her inbox, and the email from Shlok Ahuza's secretary with the title 'need to upgrade the application design' got her attention.

After going through the details, Pranavi was pissed off, "What the fuck, dude?"

"Exactly!" Shreya blurted out.

"Maybe we need to meet Mr. Shlok Ahuza and discuss it in person with the details," Pranavi suggested, rubbing her fingers across her forehead in annoyance.

"I booked an appointment at 01:00 P.m., and I'm already on my way to Ahuza Group of Companies," Shreya added when Pranavi heard the honks and sounds of vehicles.

Checking her watch, Pranavi scowled, "damn! It's already noon."

"Come on, we don't have time to chitchat now. Start ASAP and be there on time." Shreya muttered while doing something on her laptop.