CH | 146

Lovelies,

Extremely sorry for my disappearance. I'll try to be as regular as I can.

Bear with me as I'm getting back on track slowly, and shower Jwalin and Pranavi with your love!

I may drop a surprise update tonight if you made me happy today!

Enjoy...

...

"Brinda? You're finally here!" Ananya exclaimed and pulled Brinda in for a hug while Nishitha gave a soft smile.

Sonali wasn't that enthusiastic as she remembered what happened between Jwalin and Brinda. She even wondered why Ananya and Nishitha were so close to Brinda when they should be against her for backstabbing Jwalin years ago.

But knowing it wasn't her concern, she decided to remain silent.

Pranavi was stunned when she saw how her Mother-in-law was treating Brinda as if Brinda was her daughter-in-law and couldn't help but feel threatened. She glared at Brinda when she recalled how she played with Jwalin and made him a fool in front of the whole state.

However, she also thought she should thank Brinda for letting Jwalin go back then, or else there wouldn't be any way for Pranavi to get such a high and mighty man as Jwalin, who also loves her so much.

Despite the bothering emotions in her heart, she went forward and greeted politely, "Mom, Dad."

Tushar gave a nod while his eyes gleamed, "You did well, Pranavi. The arrangements couldn't be any more perfect!"

Pranavi muttered while she tucked her hair strands behind her ear as she was never comfortable in taking praises much, "Thanks, Dad."

The moment Ananya heard the compliments from Tushar, her face almost turned black and she scowled, "She hadn't done much and they are far from perfect."

Pranavi's face paled upon hearing her words, but knowing her Mother-in-law wasn't a fan of her, she decided not to get bothered.

However, Brinda had her eyes focused on Pranavi with so much loathe in them that made Pranavi shiver. On second thought, she turned to Brinda and muttered, "You must be Ms. Malhotra."

Brinda didn't expect that but mumbled smugly, "Yes, I am."

Pranavi nodded and opened her mouth, "I couldn't thank you enough."

When Brinda heard Pranavi's words, she was puzzled and queried with furrowed brows, "What? What did I do?"

Pranavi smirked, her amber orbs gleaming, "For going away from Jwalin's life back then. It was only because of that I was able to get into his life and we couldn't be any happier. So I should definitely thank you, Miss."

Brinda's face turned black while Ananya and Nishitha had their jaws dropped in shock. Tushar, Gautam, and Sonali on the other hand had their lips curled up and praised Pranavi secretly in their hearts.

Without waiting for another second, Pranavi walked away leaving Brinda dumbfounded while she clenched her fists so hard as if she wanted to crush Pranavi.

She noticed Jwalin was surrounded by famous politicians and business magnets while a few rich women began gossiping while throwing glances at her and Jwalin.

"She's the one from the press conference, Mrs. Jwalin Oberoi?" One woman dressed in luxury from head to toe spoke gathering other's attention.

"Yes. She seems a little familiar." Another woman said while she twirled her hair, her gaze focused on the most eligible bachelors as if she was hell-bent on seducing one or the other guy today.