CH | 3

Jwalin stood in front of the sprawling glass in his beachview villa, gazing at the rising and falling of the beach waves. His deep black eyes were bloodshot, and his heart was still in turmoil as Tushar's words kept ringing in his ears.

He's a very disciplined man, with everything planned and implemented according to his choice in his life. But suddenly, the most important decision of his life was no longer under his control!

He's the man the entire nation respects and fears. The name Jwalin Oberoi itself sends many prominent figures on their knees. By just lifting his finger, he could smash several businesses.

His words are like an irresistible order. But, he never imagined that one day he'd be threatened by his own father! How cruel!

By just reminiscing about the discussion he had with his father earlier, his blood boiled, making his veins pop up on his forehead.

"How dare he!" The question didn't leave his mind.

Glancing at the night view, which was so pleasant, he thought that would help him attain his peace.

But he's so wrong! Just like the chaos in the tides, his life also became chaotic in just a day.

Usually, this house provides him with serenity. But today, no matter what he did, his heart was burning with anger.

With a disappointing sigh, Jwalin grabbed a pack of cigarettes and strode to the window while twirling the glass of whisky.

Time passed by as the packet turned empty while gulping the alcohol, but his mind didn't calm down!

Thousands of thoughts were running in his mind that were driving him crazy. Leaning against the wall with one leg supporting the wall, he punched the wall.

His knuckles were turning red with each passing second, yet he didn't feel any physical pain! The hurt that his father had turned against him and even forced him into a corner didn't settle well with him.

Although it's a fact that he and his father weren't on good terms, he still respected and cared for his father a lot. Though he never showed it!

"How can he do that so easily to me?" That question kept on bothering him.

Doesn't matter how many times he keeps on saying to himself that marriage wasn't a big deal, he just couldn't accept the fact that the injustice had happened to him by his own father!

"I'll avenge for myself, father." Jwalin took an oath to himself that one day he'd make his father know the consequences of making him helpless now.

...

Next Morning

Pranavi was in a deep slumber when the banging sound of her mobile made her frown. Her brows furrowed when she couldn't find her phone on her bed.

But it seemed she had thrown it aside yesterday when Shreya and Pranavi were drinking.

Unable to lift it, she decided to let it be and was again drifting to sleep, but the caller wasn't stopping!

"Who the fuck is calling me so many times!" She cussed in annoyance and opened her eyes. As soon as she stood up, the pounding headache hit her.

As she remembered the previous day's events, her head throbbed, "why the hell did I drink so much!" She muttered under her breath.

After a few struggles, she finally grabbed her mobile and quickly answered the call.

"Pranavi," A shrill scream made her open her eyes wide, and instantly her sleep disappeared.