CH | 99

After their vigorous beach sex, Pranavi was out as her energy was totally drained, and Jwalin pecked on her forehead and wiped off the sweat on her face with an indulging gaze.

Although he was tired too, there was a slight smile playing on his lips as he took in the way her swollen lips pouted, and he carefully lifted her in his arms and carried her to their villa.

After he cleaned her up meticulously, removing all the traces of sand that stuck onto her body, while not disturbing her sleep, he placed her on the bed and tucked her with the quilt, and walked back into the bathroom to clean himself up.

Once he was done, he slipped into the covers with Pranavi. He wrapped his arm around her in a protective grip and put her head on his chest, and drifted off.

...

On the other hand, Aditi, Aarushi, and Shreya went to the nearby city which was an hour's drive, while the guys followed them reluctantly, as they had nothing better to do because they were strictly prohibited to enter the villa anytime soon.

The possessive Jwalin's commands!

As soon as the cars took a halt at the shopping mall, the girls were out in a blink, leaving the guys dumbfounded at their enthusiasm, and shook their heads helplessly.

And the guys went to play golf to pass their time. Meanwhile, Vikrant mobile rang, and instantly his expression, which was jovial just a second ago had turned so serious that he walked to the side, signaling Vikrant, and he followed with a nod.

Knowing they had some business to take care of, the guys didn't pay much attention to them.

"Boss, we found David's hiding spot." The subordinate said while Vikram queried, his tone was so cold, unlike his usual casual attitude, "Where it is?"

"In Bahamas, Y City."

As soon as he heard it, his hazel eyes had a flash, while a smirk danced on his face as he was visibly pleased with the information as he was already in Y City, and it was just a matter of a couple of hours before he dealt with David!

He tilted his head and Vikrant asked while adjusting his suit, "Shall we go, brother?"

"Of course!" Vikram added and walked to the golf court and stated, "Carry on, guys. We'll be back in a few hours."

To their disbelief, none of the guys responded to them, and they huffed and left in annoyance, leaving the guys with amusement!

In the next hour, Rizwan left them, saying he had a friend he should meet, and in the following hour, Deepak waved them off with a 'bye' as he was going to meet a professor, who was apparently in Y City, and he got the invitation, which he couldn't reject!

And by the time it was seven, only Jathin, Kuldeep, and Ujjwal were left with nothing to do as they pretty much made their schedules free.

Exasperated with having nothing to do, they decided to go to the girls, who were just a few blocks away from the golf court.

However, to their surprise, they couldn't see them in any of the shops, and Ujjwal was the first one to pick out his mobile and dialed Aditi. And to his annoyance, she didn't lift the call!

Seeing that, Kuldeep hesitantly grabbed his mobile, and his finger wavered on Aarushi's contact, while his eyes flickered, but he nonetheless pressed the call symbol, and the response was the same!

By then, they were alarmed and Jathin didn't hesitate another second to call Shreya, and even she didn't answer the call, but all their calls went through, which was a slight relief to them.