CH | 125

We crossed 40k reads and 3k votes lovelies...

Many more to come...

Please share this book in your feed too if you're enjoying this...

Sorry for the late update but I just wrapped up writing this. Hopefully, it turned out fine, lol.

Enjoy...

...

"I'm unable to find Shreya at her house. She'd be in huge trouble if I couldn't find her soon." Jathin's angry voice reverberated in Jwalin's ear making him stun as it was rare for Jathin to use such a tone, let alone on Jwalin.

With a frown, Jwalin huffed and passed the mobile to Pranavi, "Jathin wants to talk to you, baby girl."

Pranavi raised her brows and eyed him visibly puzzled when Jwalin squeezed her palms in encouragement. Pranavi licked her lips and answered, "Jathin?"

"Sister-in-law. Do you know where Shreya is?" Jathin asked as calmly as he could to not lose his shit on Pranavi even though his body was burning in extreme rage.

"No. I just opened my eyes, but let me check my mobile in case she dropped a text or something."

Immediately Jwalin grabbed her mobile from the nightstand and passed it to Pranavi equally curious as he realized something huge must have happened for Jathin to lose his cool temperament.

The moment Pranavi unlocked her mobile, she could calls and messages from Aarushi but no calls or texts from Shreya. With that, she mumbled, "No Jathin. She didn't reach out to me."   

Jathin remained silent while his chocolate brown orbs turned almost black in rage, the bone-deep coldness emanating from him was making Ved and his guards shiver.

"Then I'll find her my way." Jathin mumbled when Pranavi queried visibly puzzled by the turn of events, "What happened, Jathin?"

"Check your mobile, Sister-in-law. You'll find out." With that said, he hung up.

The next instant, Jwalin, and Pranavi opened their mobiles and their jaws dropped in shock when the news sank into their heads and they yelled in unison, "What kind of bullshit is this?"

"Why are Jathin and Shreya trending in every news channel and social media?" Pranavi yelled while Jwalin's face didn't look good as he kept scrolling through the news while the inappropriate images of Jathin and Shreya made him bewildered.

Although they weren't naked or anything, there were pictures of Shreya on Jathin's shoulder while his hand rested on her ass and he realized that was from the Bahamas.

Followed by some cozy pictures of them walking on the streets at midnight and he understood they were from the time when Jathin went to Shreya's house for their birthday.

He was shocked would be an understatement as he never knew Jathin and Shreya went out on that day.

Then followed by some pictures of them in a hotel room with Shreya in Jathin's embrace and the pictures looked so ambiguous. 

Jwalin grasped someone was deliberately throwing dirt on Jathin using Shreya as the elections were nearing. 

With barely one month left for elections and such a huge scandal on Jathin would certainly turn the tables if not handled properly. He understood why Jathin was so angry!

But the bothering question was how they were leaked. Someone inside must have done that as outsiders can never get such pictures. With that, his body turned cold and the urge to kill was increasing with each passing second.