CH | 17

Oberoi Mansion

The hall appeared super spacious with artistic paintings on the walls, a huge chandelier hanging from the high ceiling, and vases from the best designers, which would cost millions, were placed in the appropriate places.

The living room appeared empty as Ananya Oberoi stepped down the stairs dressed in a blue designer saree, a diamond necklace settled on her neck, giving her the grace of a queen.

Glancing at the hall, Ananya elegantly sat with her legs crossed and called the head maid, "Radha."

Instantly, the old maid dressed in a grey saree, which was the maid's uniform, came in front of her and bowed her head, "Yes, Mrs. Oberoi?"

"Call my daughter-in-law. I want to talk to her." Ananya stated, while tucking her loose hair behind her ear, a sly smirk dancing on her beautiful face.

The maid gave a reluctant look but still went to call Pranavi and knocked on her room and got no response from inside.

Slowly she pushed the door open, and as expected, she found it empty, and the room appeared untouched.

With a sigh, Radha went down, and Ananya glanced with a probing gaze since she couldn't see Pranavi with Radha.

"Where's Pranavi?" Ananya questioned in a stern tone.

Radha sighed and answered, "Pranavi mam isn't present in her room."

Hearing that, Ananya narrowed her eyes in suspicion, "when was the last time you saw her?"

Licking her lips, Radha thought for a while and mumbled, "Yesterday morning, while making breakfast."

Ananya blinked her eyes in shock, and her eyes widened in realization, "That means she left yesterday morning and isn't back yet?"

Radha nodded meekly, pitying the fate of Pranavi in her head.

Tilting her head aside, while keeping her lips folded, Ananya was excited as the corners of her lips curved upwards as she got the chance to taunt Jwalin.

With that, Ananya kept an enraged expression and shouted, "It's hardly been the third day since they were married, and this is how she behaves?"

Slamming the nearby vase, she stood up, "Pranavi hadn't even finished the rituals yet, and she was gone to god knows where?"

Her expression turned cold, "this isn't how an Oberoi daughter-in-law should behave!"

Though she was fuming outside, she was joyous on the inside as she took her mobile and dialed Pranavi, but got switched off as a response.

"Wow! Pranavi. You're surely giving me chances easily." Ananya thought in her head with a devious smile.

A grim look occupied her face, and she pretended to dial Tushar in worry about Pranavi, but she knew she was waiting to wreck Pranavi and Jwalin.

To her annoyance, Tushar didn't lift her call, no matter how many times she dialed!

In her fury, she called Jwalin as her eyes gleamed in anticipation.

On the other hand, Ujjwal opened his eyes and Jwalin was discussing the accident details with Ujjwal.

Though he appeared a bit weak, he recovered really well. It's all thanks to his strong body and willpower!

Hearing the beep from his mobile, Jwalin glanced at his screen and found it was Ananya Oberoi.

A deep frown settled on his face, as he knew it wouldn't be good news if Ananya called him!