CH | 143

Longest chapter for my absence yesterday.

Have fun reading, lovelies.

...

"Jwalin, we need to have some serious talk." Pranavi's words made Jwalin stiff while his brows furrowed as the sudden seriousness on her face was rather rare for him to see.

Jwalin gave her his full attention and murmured softly, "Tell me, what is it, Baby girl?"

Pranavi stared at him and eyed the lake beside them, "Let's sit near the lake and talk?"

Jwalin nodded as it was not the first time they sat like that. He opened the door and stepped out of the car and she did the same, while there was an unnerving tension dancing in the air between them.

Pranavi held his sleeve and pulled him closer as it was very dark, except for their car light, and the moon rays falling in the water illuminating the forest a little, the rest was pitch black.

Jwalin gladly obliged while his lips curled upwards slightly and he let her lead the way as she was familiar.

Just when she thought they were going to sit, Jwalin tugged her hand hard making her fall in his embrace while a squeal escaped her lips as she didn't expect that. Her hands held his collar while he had his hand resting on her back.

Without giving her much time, he held her nape and claimed her lips. Pranavi was still in a state of shock when Jwalin had his eyes closed, his head tilted to match her level and sucked her lower lip intensely as if that was the most interesting to do.

As the fervor with which he was eating her mouth was increasing, she gradually gave in and tried to thrust her tongue inside his mouth. Surprisingly he gave in and made her dominate the kiss, shocking her again.

But she was in no place to dwell and let the chance to dominate Jwalin slip away. She stood on her tiptoes while he lifted her by placing his hands on her ass.

Her tongue explored every ounce of his inside and drank in his taste hungrily as if it was the most expensive drink she had ever gotten her hands on.

When she was unable to breathe any longer, she gave in and rested her head on his wildly beating heart which mimicked her own and her insides swelled in happiness.

Jwalin stroked her back tenderly and decided not to act on the lustful feelings as somehow he understood this was going to be a long talk and he had no intention to divert or distract it from happening.

He murmured in her ear equally breathless, "We can resolve whatever issues we're having between us, Baby girl. Doesn't matter how big or small." He held her face in his large hands and stared into her gleaming amber orbs, he continued, "Say whatever you want to say, ask whatever you want to ask."

Pranavi nodded while her insides felt elated. Jwalin added with a doting gaze, his tone dulcet, "Don't hesitate, okay?"

"I won't," Pranavi said and wrapped her hands around his waist making him smile a little.

Jwalin and Pranavi sat on the shore with their legs dangling in the water, their hands intertwined. It looked so peaceful with no outside noises as they were in the middle of a forest and the serenity their hearts had despite the tormenting thoughts was a contrast in itself.

"Jwalin..."Pranavi trailed as she was struggling to voice out her concerns despite trying her best.

Jwalin turned towards her and squeezed her palm, encouraging her to go on, and she sighed, "I want to talk about what happened today... at the press conference."