CH | 129

So sorry for keeping you all waiting lovelies...

I thought I'd write early but then my day became hectic and just completed writing.

Although I thought of giving the longest chapter, I couldn't for today.

I'll make it up to you guys... promise...

Not sure how this chapter turned out... let me know in the comments. They make me soo happy.

Enjoy...

...

Pranavi snuggled closer to Jwalin almost rubbing herself on his hard chest making him chuckle, his hands wrapped securely around her waist when he nuzzled in her hair and murmured, his voice still hoarse, "You're playing with fire early in the morning, wifey."

Pranavi hummed as she suddenly became too lazy to even open her eyes while her thoughts lingered on Pavitra and Yugandhar. The more she was trying to figure out the connection between them, the harder it is becoming for her to come to any conclusion.

In the meanwhile, the flashes of her vivid dream came crashing like a bolt of lightning while a sharp pain settled in her head. Her once relaxed forehead was now adorned in frowns, her eyes tightly shut, her teeth dug into her slightly chapped lips while she clenched her fists to brace herself.

Eyeing her, Jwalin was alarmed. He queried softly while the pain he was feeling in his insides seeing her this way was crushing his heart, "Babygirl, are you in pain?"

She didn't say a word while a fresh stream of tears escaped her eyes and Jwalin wiped them with his gentle kisses, too afraid as if his one wrong move might break her.

As the pain became gradually impossible to tolerate, muffled wails erupted from her and Jwalin froze in his tracks for a second not knowing how to calm her nor what he could do to reduce her pain. 

He clenched his fists to not lose his cool and tried his best to remain sane while he felt too hard to breathe and his insides felt constricted. Her every wail felt like a punch in his gut as it was becoming impossible for him to see her in such a wretched state. 

It was then he remembered the medicine Deepak gave him the other day to use when she was in extreme pain. 

He immediately opened the side cupboard and pulled out the medicine and stated as calmly as he could, "Babygirl, open your eyes."

Pranavi didn't respond yet and she clutched her head as if her life depended on it.

Jwalin sighed and pulled her onto his lap, tore the medicine open, and placed it onto her slightly shaky hand. He then let her sip the water from the glass he was holding and cooed, "Take this and you'll be alright, baby girl."

Pranavi nodded and ate the medicine and put her head in the crook of his neck while her tears fell freely. 

"Tell me what to do?" He asked while he rubbed her back gently when Pranavi mumbled, "Stay with me." 

"I will, baby girl. I will always be here, right beside you." Jwalin said when she shivered in his hold and bit his shoulder to bear the pain.

She remained in his hold till she calmed down. 

Seeing her still, Jwalin queried while he began playing with her hair, "Feeling better?"

"Yes." pranavi muttered but her mood worsened and Jwalin understood that.

"What can I do to make you happy, wifey?" Jwalin asked again as he was feeling so much pain for her but there was not much he could do to share her burdens.