CH | 128

Jwalin strode to Vikrant and Vikram's dungeon where the five people responsible for drugging and misbehaving with Pranavi were tied, heavy bruises visible on their faces with dried blood, and they kneeled with their heads bent down, just like he wanted to see.

His face was stone cold and the chilly aura emanating from him made the people shudder. With each step, they felt the ground beneath them was shattering and pushing them to their demise.

Seeing Jwalin. Vikram and Vikrant nodded while the devilish glint in their stormy blue orbs matched with Jwalin's obsidian pools.

As if on cue, Vikrant's right-hand man placed a chair in front of them and Jwalin occupied the seat with his legs crossed. His gaze settled on the man who touched his wife.

The images of Pranavi crying, struggling to get freed while they mocked her, and how she begged them to leave her alone weren't going away from his head. Without wasting another second, Jwalin kicked the man with full force, making him stumble back.

Jwalin stood up and pressed his polished black shoe on the man's wounded stomach and making him desperately groan in pain, but there was no emotion on Jwalin's face except the urge to destroy all the five of them in the worst possible way where they would feel like death might be better.

"Remove the ropes," Jwalin said, his loud voice reverberating in the silent dungeon.

Immediately, Vikram's left-hand man came and cut the ropes. In the next second, Jwalin lifted the bleeding man with his one hand to the air, his firm grip settled on the man's neck while he desperately moved his legs to be freed but of no use.

Accidentally his eyes met with Jwalin's furious gaze and he felt as if he was already burning in hell. At that moment, he realized how wrong it was of him to agree to harm Jwalin Oberi's wife.

When he felt his life was about to go away because of the lack of oxygen, Jwalin removed his grasp and he fell down in a thud.

"Pathetic," Jwalin muttered and a series of punches landed on his face, busting his eyes, lips, nose, and jaw while his wails of pain were the only sound that could be heard.

"How dare you lay your filthy hands on my wife?" Jwalin roared and in one swift move, he twisted the man's both hands breaking them as the cracking sounds danced in the air.

"How dare you make her run when she's helpless?" Jwalin grabbed a knife from the beside table and pierced it on his kneecaps making him shriek in extreme agony. He kept stabbing the man's body repeatedly until only muffled screams could be heard while his blood began flowing like a river.

Glancing at his lips which pecked his wife, he yelled, "Bring me the iron rod."

One of Vikram's men handed the burning iron rod immediately, too scared to make Jwalin any more angry than he already is. Seeing the orange flames on the iron rod, Jwalin smirked his lips and without any hesitation put it on the man's lips when he managed a muffled cry despite having no energy.

But Jwalin was nowhere satisfied when he saw Vikrant's men placing a bowl of red chili powder. Seeing that, the sinister glint in Jwalin's eyes deepened and he poured that chili powder onto the wounded man making him wail in extreme anguish, "Leave me.... please..."

"Leave you?" Jwalin scoffed, "Impossible."

With a soft pause, he added menacingly, "I'll make sure you rot in this dungeon and wait for your last breath, but you won't be anywhere near your last breath. I'll get you treated every time and bring you back to life only to get you tortured more later."

Hearing his words made the man tremble while he desperately shouted with the remaining energy, "I belong to the RED organization. They won't leave you alone if you killed me."