CH | 107

Jwalin dragged Pranavi towards the mirror and let her settle on the chair while a frown was dancing on his face as he noticed how wet her hair was.

Without giving her any chance to Protest, Jwalin grabbed the hair dryer resting on the side and started blow-drying her damp wavy hair using his slender fingers effortlessly, and Pranavi was at a loss eyeing his image in the mirror.

Unknowingly, her heart swelled in pride seeing this man who was treating her like a queen. She couldn't help but curl up the corner of her lips when she took in the serious expression on his handsome face while he was drying her hair as if it was the most important thing for him to do.

Seeing him so devoted to her despite the fact that she was very flawed left her speechless, and there was no doubt that the love in her heart for this man was growing stronger with every passing day.

A silly smile settled on her face when he rubbed her hair with a gentle gaze after he was done, and the glow in his eyes made her heart feel the warmth radiating from him.

Without wasting another second, she jumped into his embrace, buried her head in his sturdy chest; and rested her ear on his wildly beating heart while his hands were wrapped around her waist.

He pulled her undeniably closer to him while he pecked on her hair and rested his chin on her head, while she fisted his T-shirt in her small hands, and involuntarily took a whiff of his unique fragrance which instantly calmed her troublesome mind.

It's been more than a couple weeks since she started taking the medicines. She must admit it was hell for her when she got those terrible headaches and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

To top it off, the headaches were like her new routine these days as her head was almost throbbing in pain daily while some unknown voices and flashes were quickly appearing in her head and before she could settle her focus on them despite her pain and try to understand them, they would vanish, making her frustrated.

All the while, Jwalin accompanied her patiently as she would mostly experience them at night, and she was relieved to some extent because of his presence as it always gave her peace.

Because he was the light in her dark world and although Jwalin said to just stop taking the medicine and let it go a lot of times, she couldn't because she knew her past shouldn't become a trouble for him.

These days, she and Jwalin would often discuss her lost family and they finally decided to start searching from the city she lived in when she was in the orphanage.

That was the only option that looked promising to them because she landed in that orphanage right after she lost her memories, and if her memory served her well, someone had put her in there, but she didn't know who it was!

Jwalin immediately assigned the task to Vikram and Vikrant as there wasn't a thing they couldn't achieve in Jaipur. However, the task had become pretty arduous because they couldn't find the orphanage she lived in the place she said nor there isn't any orphanage with that name in the whole city as well.

Listening to it, Pranavi was disappointed but Jwalin didn't allow her to be and ordered Vikram and Vikrant to do everything in their power to gather any clues about Pranavi in Jaipur.

Keeping it aside, everything else was pretty normal in their routine, as she was being dropped and picked up from her college in the car as usual, while the two dedicated bodyguards would follow her like lost puppies, and she was getting used to it since she can't win against Jwalin when it came to her safety.

Moreover, when her past was totally unknown, he couldn't sit calm and decided to add another four of his most trusted guards to her, but she rejected him straightforwardly, and he reluctantly agreed!