CH | 111

Lovelies,

Not sure how this chapter turned out. Let me know if you enjoyed it or not? It means a lot to me, either way.

...

"What the fuck, duffer?" Pranavi yelled when Shreya kicked Pranavi's leg.

"Where are you lost?" Shreya questioned as Pranavi was in a daze the whole time she was in the class.

"I... it's nothing serious." Pranavi mumbled as she didn't know what she wanted to do.

"What's troubling you?" Shreya frowned at the troubled Pranavi.

"It's Jwalin's birthday the day after tomorrow," Pranavi mumbled softly while a sigh escaped her lips as she played with her fingers.

"So? Isn't it a happy day? Why are you sulking instead?" Shreya asked as her full focus was now shifted to Pranavi.

Listening to Shreya, Pranavi didn't know what to say and ended up blurting, "Jwalin and Jathin never celebrated their birthday it seems."

"What? Why?" Shreya yelled as she couldn't understand why would Jwalin and Jathin not want to celebrate their birthday when they were such big shots.

"Their mother disappeared on their birthday," Pranavi said softly as she was struggling, unsure what to do. Although she wanted to celebrate, she didn't want to force him or make him uncomfortable.

Moreover, Pranavi knows how much Jwalin has been trying to find his mother all these years. She was afraid she'd be poking his wounds if she tried to celebrate it. But she didn't want to sit idle and do nothing either.

She never celebrated her real birthday because she didn't know when she was born.

But she hoped at least Jwalin would celebrate his birthday because that day meant so much to her. Her Jwalin's birthday. His 30th birthday.

Moreover, it's his first birthday after they're married. How can she not celebrate it?

Shreya remained silent as she too didn't understand what to do because it seemed like a very sensitive topic for the Oberoi brothers.

After a while, Shreya queried, "How about we all celebrate it like a casual day to have fun instead of a birthday?"

Pranavi glanced at Shreya as all of her focus was now settled on Shreya, "elaborate?"

"I mean, if you make it sound like a birthday celebration, he might become upset." Pranavi nodded as that's what she's afraid of.

With a pause, Shreya continued, "But if you celebrate it like how we do when we need to have a fun day, then there's no reason for him to be upset about the celebration, right?"

Instantly, Pranavi's eyes lit up upon hearing Shreya's words, "It means I can celebrate how I want and Jwalin won't be upset because of it!"

Shreya clapped her hands visibly excited, "Yes!"

"But how to celebrate?" Pranavi questioned as she was never good at all this. 

"How about you take all of us to a club or somewhere?" Shreya said eyeing Pranavi.

After a couple of minutes, Pranavi shook her head, "I want it to be more thoughtful. He did so much for me, Shreya. How can I take him to a club on his birthday?"

Shreya nodded, "how many people you will be inviting?"

"All of our friends. That way he can have some peace with his brothers in case he doesn't like it."

"So, it means all twelve people?"

Pranavi hummed when Shreya added, "How about we take a private resort or something?"