CH | 29

Okay... I feel like I shouldn't keep you hanging here as Jwalin and Pranavi are on a little rocky path

So, here's another triple update.

Enjoy...

...

Shaking her head, Pranavi immediately decided to get away from Jwalin, since she was sure he would do something to her that would break her even more from the frightening aura that was emanating from him when he hadn't even done anything to her yet.

She slightly raised her head and swallowed hard while her nails were digging into her palms, she added slowly, "I... I'm sorry for bothering you."

While licking her lips, she continued when she didn't hear anything from him except his piercing glares, if looks could kill, she would be buried under six feet by now. "I'll take a leave now."

With that said, she turned around without waiting to hear any response from Jwalin since she was already terrified as hell.

In fact, she was glad that Jwalin hadn't spoken to her yet because his deep yet deadly tone would make her sh*t in her pants with the fear that was brewing in her insides.

When she finally took a step towards the door, Jwalin said in his low-pitched pitch, yet there was an edgy stern tone lingering in it while his jaw clenched so tightly that she mistakenly thought he was clattering, "Stop."

Hearing that, she froze, her movements stilled as if her body reacted even before her brain started to sink in what he had said.

"Come to the middle." He added, his voice was so commanding with a slight warning lacing in the shadows that if she didn't listen, he would show her what kind of a monster he was!

Automatically, her legs moved to their destination, while she didn't even understand why the fu'k was she so damn obedient to his every freaking order. It's as if her body has its own mind, and that is to 'Obey Jwalin Oberoi' to get away from him unscathed.

Her steps were wobbly with the amount of fear she was feeling, no amount of pep talk was helping her, and she sighed to relax her tensed muscles.

Apart from her breathing, there was no sound that could be heard. It was as if Jwalin was thin air, yet she could see him and his movements that were coming towards her in predatory steps very clearly.

She clasped her hands while biting her inner cheek to not faint from the anxiety that was bugging her stomach by just seeing him like that.

Stood in front of her in his tall glory, with hands tucked in his jean pockets, his muscular chest with slight cleavage was visible to her with his first couple of buttons left open and she saw a tattoo on the right side of his chest.

Before she got a chance to dwell on what that could be and what does that meant, he broke her marathon of thoughts, "Did you really think after barging into my room and talking some nonsense to me, you could simply say some sorry which was worthless and go, just like that?"

His face was stone cold and terrifyingly dangerous with his gaze narrowed while his brows furrowed, which made her feel like she didn't know this man who was standing in front of her.

His eyes turned pitch black that she could even see her reflection in them clearly, while she gulped upon meeting his eyes.

Seeing no response from Pranavi, he grabbed her hands in his firm grip, making her hiss in pain, and muttered while his index finger settled on her chin and poked it so that he could see her eyes, "Answer me, babygirl, before I decide to use something on you which I assure you wouldn't be pleasant to you."