CH | 88

Pranavi snuggled into the quilt further while cuddling herself into Jwalin's embrace further as she was reluctant to leave the warmth his searing body was giving to her cold frame.

Although the scorching sun brightened up their room, she shut her eyes tightly, while her eyebrows frowned in a scowl, refusing to open her eyes while Jwalin gave an indulging sigh and held her waist.

After some time, she finally let down the comforter covering her body and her amber orbs took notice that she was in Jwalin's T-Shirt when the last night's events rushed into her head while a bright pink settled on her cheeks and Jwalin chuckled seeing the adorable pout dancing on her lips.

But it didn't make it any less embarrassing to her as she cupped her face in her hands and tried to jump out of the bed when Jwalin held her wrist and pulled her to his hard chest while his veiny hands tightened around her stomach, giving her no way to leave and she sighed, as the understanding dawned on her that she couldn't escape from this man!

With that, she bent her head down while licking her dry lips when he brushed her hair strands to the side and queried softly, "What's wrong, baby girl?"

Almost instantly she shook her head when he asked, resting his head in the crook of her neck, taking a whiff of her natural fragrance that sent tingles down her spine, "How are you feeling?"

Her breath hitched as she opened her mouth and she stuttered, "I...I'm good."

Hearing her words, he gave a tiny nod while his lips pursed into a thin line as he was contemplating how to bring up the topic of meeting the psychiatrist with her, as Deepak miraculously arranged an appointment in the evening.

As he remained silent, she didn't know what to say or do and just enjoyed his presence, but the solace didn't stay long when his voice broke out of her happy trance, "I'll pick you up in the evening, baby girl. Be ready." On grasping the seriousness his tone held, she narrowed her brows.

Nonetheless, she didn't take it to her heart and questioned while her hands held his palms and began playing with his slender fingers, "Alright."

When he heard her, relief washed over his insides, but he realized it was too soon as he listened to her mutter in her morning groggy voice, "Where are we going, Jwalin?"

That's it, he knew he couldn't delay it any longer. 

His insides were having a battle of their own as he very well knew what he had done yesterday, and he was almost sure of how furious she would be at him when she remembered the promise she made.

He knew she deserved to know the truth, and inhaled a deep breath as he mumbled as confidently as he could, trying to shut the light quiver his throat was feeling in the very instant, "to meet a psychiatrist."

For a second, she thought she misheard him but after realizing how serious he is, she realized he wasn't joking. 

She tilted her head to see him in the eye when she questioned him word for word, her tone didn't have the softness it had earlier as it turned so sharp that made Jwalin's grip on her waist tightened, "what are you saying?"

He repeated the same in his no-nonsense tone when she forcefully threw his arms aside catching him off guard, and turned to him, while her face was fuming, and he swallowed the rest of his words in his throat, but he waited patiently to listen to what she had to say.

"I'm not going anywhere near to whatever Psychiatrist you were saying." She spat those words in full force and was about to get up when he hardened his face. 

He mumbled in his stern tone, which he very well knew would work on her, "Did I allow you to leave? Hmm?"

Her steps involuntarily paused as she stared at him in disbelief when his words sunk into the depths of her brain. The way he clenched his jaw wasn't missed by her.