CH | 49

Pranavi and Jwalin were breathing heavily as their passionate kiss just ended, and the remnants of the lip kiss were still present on her rosy lips, making her cheeks go crimson red, while their gazes were clouded by an intense desire to have one another.

Just when Pranavi wanted to relax hoping their make-out session had already ended, Jwalin tugged her hands and pulled her to his embrace and cupped her cheeks, while abruptly his lips landed on hers, making her eyes go wide, and she closed her eyes after a second to savor his heated kiss.

It started softly at first with gentle sucking and nibbling, but soon Jwalin picked his pace and thrust his tongue into her mouth swiftly, wanting to taste every ounce of her and devour her like a hungry wolf.

His grip from her cheeks now moved to her waist while his other hand slipped into her shirt all the while he never broke the kiss, making her squirm with the warm touch as heat pooled in the core of her insides.

Her fingers automatically moved into his silky locks and tugged at them gently, showing she was equally fervent for him and he gave a sloppy lick on her lips as if he was pleased.

His long fingers were slowly making their way to her soft bosoms and pressed them hard, and a sexy moan escaped from her mouth, making him smirk and he broke the French kiss to let her breathe while they were panting heavily to consume as much oxygen as they could in the short span.

Eyeing her all hot and bothered while a mist of dazedness danced across her amber eyes made him even more turned on that his 'little friend' down there had become rock hard and stood tall, but he didn't hide the bulge in his pants from her since he wanted to know the effect she had on him.

When her eyes roamed across his bulge, she gasped and tried to cover her eyes but he let an amusing chuckle making her ears turn red. And oh boy, his laugh was music to her ears!

She never knew Jwalin Oberoi's laugh could be this infectious to the point that her mind was totally clouded by him!

In a swift move, he pulled her sleeve and put her on his lap while he desperately tore off her shirt, making her shriek, but his mouth had already settled on the crook of her neck, licking her sensitive spots and distracting her from what he was doing.

His teeth grazed her fair skin and sucked the spot until a hickey was formed, and his onyx pools shone upon seeing the mark slowly turning red, and he further continued his art on her until he was satisfied while his hands were doing magic on her bo*bs driving her to the ecstasy!

She was becoming a moaning mess with his pleasurable licks and bites on her neck and she held onto his shoulder blades tightly while arching her neck to give him more access to paint her with his sinful desires.

His lustful glare landed on her bouncy small bo*bs and he groaned seeing them while his mouth latched onto one of her nip*les and his other hand was massaging her another bo*b vigorously, letting loud screams escape from her when he gave a lazy bite on her hardened nip*le and swirled his tongue around it to soothe her pain.

Her white skin was turning red with his hungry bites and kisses, and his fingerprints were getting marked on her fair body, making her appear even more seductive to him, and he grunted in approval.

He raised his eyelashes and met her amber pools while licking her pink nip*ples and oh god, that turned her on, even more, when she saw the lustful glare he was giving her, and he put her hands on his bulge, making her gasp while he rubbed his beard on her cleavage and gave a sloppy lick all the way from her bottom cleavage to her top and she shivered with the burning intensity.

His hands expertly massaged her bo*bs and pulled them closer while he rested his head in between them, giving a gentle bite on her already sensitive nip*ples, and dropped his hand inside her pants.