CH | 109

What do you want pranavi's real name to be?

I haven't decided on the name yet.

Help me choose. Put name in comments and I'll pick one if I like it❤️

...

Eyeing Pranavi, who was silently sipping her coffee, Arjun and Brijesh exchanged glances, but they didn't know what to talk about either, although they had a whole bunch of things on the tip of their tongue.

Seeing the prevailing silence, Arjun cleared his throat, and it successfully gained Pranavi's attention, and she raised her eyebrows at him as if trying to ask, "What is it?"

"Uh, do you have some free time, Pranavi?" Arjun queried, and Brijesh perked his ears while he licked his lips eagerly because he didn't want their meeting to end so quickly either.

Hearing his question, Pranavi rested her fingers on her chin and pondered for a few seconds, and finally mumbled softly, "I'm pretty much free today, except I need to drop by at my college at four o'clock in the evening."

"Well, it isn't a big deal. It's just I need to catch up with Veer about the project a little." Pranavi added, and upon eyeing the puzzled look on Arjun and Brijesh's faces, she muttered, "Um...Veer, he's my project mate, and we all met in the club the other day. Does it ring a bell?"

Listening to it, Arjun nodded and Brijesh exclaimed in shock, "Wait, you both went to a club?"

Pranavi gave a nod, not understanding where Brijesh was going and he pouted, "Without me?"

As soon as the words escaped his mouth, he almost had an urge to smack himself because eyeing the confused expression on Pranavi's face, he understood he just slipped a wrong sentence again!

However, as usual, Arjun came to his aid and decided to divert her attention, "Ugh, don't mind him, Pranavi. He's just like that! Annoying asshole!"

Hearing his words, Brijesh'a face turned livid and if not for Pranavi, Arjun, and Brijesh would probably end up in a fistfight as that was a pretty usual thing for them, but they restrained themselves and Brijesh asked expectantly, "My schedule was free today too."

Almost immediately, Arjun added, "mine too!"

Hearing their words, she didn't know whether to laugh or cry because who in the hell would believe if such top businessmen said their schedules were free out of the blue?

But anyhow, that wasn't her concern because she definitely didn't want to take the risk of angering them!

With that, she eyed them and didn't know what to say, and Brijesh quickly muttered, afraid she would walk out of the cafe if he didn't think of something real fast, "um... shall we go shopping?"

"What?" Pranavi blurted out because why in the hell would she go shopping with them?

Understanding his option had backfired, Arjun mumbled while he tapped his feet, slightly anxious, "Shall we go to a karaoke bar then?"

Pranavi remained silent for a while and asked innocently, "Why are you including me?"

"Since you're free too." Arjun said immediately, and Brijesh stated, "And we like your company!"

"Oh okay." Pranavi trailed off, and a silly smile spread across her face because it was rare for her to be so comfortable with people who weren't her usual friends.

"So is it Karaoke then?" Arjun inquired, hoping to get a yes, and Pranavi shook her head, "how about racing?"

"Racing?" They both yelled in unison, and Pranavi blinked her eyes in wonder but nodded nonetheless, and they gazed at each other for a while and gave in at the end, since spending time with her was important, regardless of how they did it.