CH | 67

Vikram Singhania glanced in the direction Pranavi marched and a frown settled on his handsome face, while his beautiful blue eyes turned frosty.

With knitted brows, he remained dazed for a second and tilted his head and eyed Vikrant, with raised brows he queried, "Brother, she's Jwalin's wife, right? What is she doing here without Jwalin?"

Vikrant gave off a cold aura and his jaw clenched, "Should we let Jwalin know?"

Vikram sighed, "No! He said he acknowledged her. If he saw her like this, we don't know what will he do!"

Hearing his words, Vikrant clenched his fists tightly and mumbled, "What if she did the same as Brinda to Jwalin?"

Originally, they didn't have any expectations for her because Jwalin didn't care about her. But when he announced to his brothers that he accepted his wife wholeheartedly, they were stunned but felt happy, despite their suspicions in their hearts.

But they hope this girl won't break Jwalin's heart as Brinda did years ago. That was their only bottom line!

But if she dared to cross that and betray Jwalin's trust, then all his brothers wouldn't hesitate to destroy her! 

They were all not saints to begin with. Showing mercy twice doesn't exist in their dictionary.

Moreover, this club was not for a woman like her, because most of the women who would come to this club all had sugar daddies. So, when they eyed Pranavi acting so close to Arjun, and Arjun's lingering gaze on her, their blood boiled assuming the worst.

But since they shouldn't act without having permission from Jwalin and cross the line, they controlled themselves and decided to observe her for a while, and then they would proceed accordingly!

However, when they thought of leaving the scene, Arjun stood up and went in the way Pranavi left and their frown deepened.

"It seems the matter isn't that simple?" Vikram murmured when Vikrant countered, "Or we might be overly sensitive?"

Vikram sneered hearing this, "overly sensitive? Are we?"

Seeing no response from Vikrant, he shook his head, "I think that Arjun SuryaVanshi was eyeing Pranavi from the time he stepped into this club. His gaze was different!"

Vikrant nodded, "let him be. This is our territory!"

With a slight pause, he continued in a menacing tone, "If he dared to have thoughts on Pranavi, then we wouldn't sit idle!"

Vikram nodded and slowly reached the end of the door without making a sound to observe what Arjun and Pranavi were up to and Vikrant followed him with his cold face.

Seeing the two people standing side by side with smiles on their faces, they tried to hear the conversation, but if they moved any forward, they would be discovered.

With that thought, they rooted over there and put an eye on them.

Even after another ten minutes, Arjun and Pranavi remained in the same positions and were chatting happily as if they had known each other for a long time.

Eyeing them, the suspicions in their heart deepened and they clenched their fists so hard that their knuckles turned white.

With that, they turned around and strode to their private room, while the employees were terrified of the ruthlessness dancing on their bosses' faces.

By just glancing at them, a chill ran down their spines and they decided not to make any slightest mistake, or else they were sure to suffer in the hands of their heartless bosses.