CH | 133

Very long chapter, Lovelies... 

Enjoy...

...

"I always have Tanuja in my heart. In fact, I only have Tanuja in my heart from the moment I met her." Tushar's words reverberated in Jwalin's ears making him stunned.

For a while, Jwalin couldn't even utter a word as it was too much to digest. He sat there, rooted to his spot, while his gaze darkened. The whirlwind of emotions inside him are threatening to come out and Tushar is no different.

All these years he and Jathin thought Tushar never loved their mom, because that was how Tushar behaved.

As if Tushar was on a mission to let every person on the planet believe that Tanuja meant nothing to Tushar, and he indeed succeeded. He even thought if he continued with his act, one day he might really be accustomed to it, but who was he kidding? Tanuja is his life! The reason he's still alive.

Jwalin opened his mouth but nothing came out. With a clenched jaw, he inhaled and exhaled to calm the fuck down when Tushar muttered, "What do you want to ask?"

"Why?" Jwalin managed to ask as that was the only question bothering him. If it was as if Tushar claimed, then why did Tushar and Tanuja were divorced?

Because he couldn't imagine a day without Pranavi by his side, that much he loves her. Let alone divorcing her.

Then how can Tushar even divorce Tanuja when he claims he loves her that much?

"Do you think I did it with my own will?" Tushar queried, his voice laced with mockery and Jwalin wondered, "Is it directed at me or at himself?"

"Do I look like a fool to lose Tanuja willingly when I went against everyone to marry her in the first place?" Tushar asked as he reminisced the days when he was a rebel and went against his father headstrong to marry Tanuja.

Jwalin and Jathin always thought Tushar married Tanuja with force and that's why he divorced her and married Ananya, who proclaims as the love of his life.

Heck, Jwalin and Jathin never even knew Tushar and Tanuja had a love marriage.

What a twist!!

"You mean..." Jwalin trailed off as he didn't want any assumptions but solid answers.

"Ours is love marriage." Tushar declared and a gasp escaped Jwalin's mouth.

Glancing at Jwalin, Tushar's lips slightly curved upwards and he continued, "I met your mother when I went to Gujarat for business. We fell in love and I fought with your grandfather and the whole family to marry her."

"Wow," Jwalin mumbled as nowhere in hell did he expect that.

Tushar nodded and continued, "We were very happy in the start as we even lived separately because Oberoi's weren't happy with her."

"Then what happened, Dad? Why did you and mom divorced?" Jwalin asked as he desperately needed answers.

Hearing his questions, Tushar's expression turned rigid and he spoke with spite, there was so much pain and hatred in him threatening to burst out, but he composed himself, "Your grandfather happened."

As soon as words escaped Tushar's mouth, Jwalin felt as if the land beneath him shattered. He couldn't believe what he heard but upon seeing Tushar, he realized that's the truth.

When Jwalin wanted to ask more, he saw Deepak and Aditi coming in and Tushar mumbled while he patted Jwalin's back, "We'll continue this later. But remember, be very wary of your grandfather."