CH | 114

Here's your update lovelies,

Just finished writing guys. Not sure how it turned out, but from here on brace yourself for twists and turns again....

Let me know your thoughts and comments. You're disappointing me here guys!

Enjoy...

...

"Jwalin, they must be waiting for us," Pranavi said, her voice breathless with the heated makeout session they had, her cheeks flushed, her hair turned slightly messy and her clothes wrinkled and Jwalin was no different.

With a sigh, he gave one last peck on her forehead and she bit his Adam's apple innocently making him groan as it was becoming really difficult for him to not take her right then and there, and Pranavi's enticing tactics weren't helping him either. 

When his eyes darkened, with a squeal, she opened the door and bolted outside, afraid he'd really fuck her here.

The moment their eyes met the lazily sleeping guys and girls on the sofa, Pranavi and Jwalin were at a loss as nowhere in the hell did they anticipate that.

However, Shreya, Jwalin, and Deepak are nowhere to be seen. 

Pranavi was about to wake them up when Jwalin shook his head and held her hand, "Let them. It's not easy for any of them to fall asleep."

"But... Aditi and Aarushi are also here..." Pranavi trailed off as it wouldn't look good and Jwalin understood her concerns, "The guys will not misbehave. You have my word." 

Hesitantly, Pranavi agreed and her eyes landed on the side balcony door left open. 

As they strode to the balcony hand in hand, they noticed Jathin and Deepak leaning onto the wall with one leg folded and a cigarette in their hands, leisurely letting out the puffs while the dark sky with full moon and chilly breeze made it so alluring to the eyes.

Just when she thought of looking for Shreya, she heard a bang from the other bedroom which was attached to the balcony, and she could hear Shreya repeatedly kicking the door and wall probably, and that successfully alarmed Jwalin, Jathin, Deepak, and Pranavi.

All of them instantly walked towards the slightly ajar door when Pranavi heard Shreya's soft wails. Without making any delay, Pranavi pushed the door only to see Shreya curled up in a ball with her knees folded to her stomach, her head settled on her knees. Her hands were tightly clenched into fists on her sides, nails digging into her skin, and her knuckles were swollen.

Even Pranavi didn't dare to go near or touch Shreya, contemplating how to handle it when Shreya's broken phone resting a bit away from Shreya vibrated. 

Pranavi upon eyeing the name display from truecaller, Ayan, her blood boiled.  

Pranvi almost understood what would have happened and cut the call, and it rang again in the next second, making Jathin, Jwalin, and Deepak frown. But they didn't dare to make any sound as they realized if Pranavi was being this careful, they could not act recklessly.

Shreya probably hadn't realized all of their presence yet and was unaware of her phone in Pranavi's hand either. 

However, the message that popped up on the screen made Pranavi's blood boil in rage, "You know you cannot avoid me, Shreya. You better answer my call or I very well know how to force you. But by then, your life will be disrupted again."

Pranavi with gritted teeth, grabbed the mobile, walked out t the end of the balcony, and answered the call, her voice burning in rage, "What the fuck do you want, Ayan?"