CH | 150

Lovelies,

We're at Chapter 150 and I couldn't thank you all enough. It's only possible with the love you're showering on our Jwalin and Pranavi!!

We also crossed 150k reads and are at 8k votes. Lots of love from me to you all!

I hope to reach 200k soon...

Also, your comments and votes make my day, so do comment and vote as much as you can!

Enjoy...

...

"I got Sister-in-law's DNA results," Deepak repeated as Jwalin and Pranavi didn't react the first time he spoke.

Pranavi squinted her eyes while her body trembled in anticipation, but seeing the situation of her father-in-law, she didn't have the heart to continue this discussion here.

However, Jwalin had other thoughts it seems as he stared at Deepak and voiced, "What was the result?"

Pranavi turned to Jwalin and muttered softly, trying to hide her nervousness as much as she could, "Don't do this now. Let Dad recover first."

Jwalin shook his head, held her palm in his, and squeezed her hand to give her the needed strength, his tone firm giving no room for arguments, "Tell us, Deepak, Is it positive?"

Jathin couldn't act as if it didn't catch his attention either as he knew how much Pranavi suffered to some extent, and knowing the royal family's involvement in this matter made his ears perk up in anticipation.

Shreya on the other hand had no idea what they were talking about. Even though she wanted to ask, she didn't have the guts to ask Pranavi in the presence of the Oberoi brothers as she wasn't close to any of the three brothers and sighed.

Deepak glanced at Pranavi and nodded, but Jwalin wasn't satisfied with it and Deepak mumbled firmly, "Yes, she is related to Arjun and Brijesh SuryaVanshi. She is a member of the SuryaVanshi family."

The moment words escaped Deepak's mouth, Pranavi wasn't very shocked as she anticipated the result. However, getting solid proof of her identity made her feel as if she couldn't avoid it anymore and she should accept it.

Jwalin pressed his lips into a thin line while his eyes gleamed, although he was happy with the revelation, he was now more worried as he should be wary of the SuryaVanshi family's foes as well from this moment on.

His baby girl can never escape the tight security as her life becomes even more valuable now with the fact that she's Jwalin's wife and Princess of the Indrapur kingdom.

Jathin came to Pranavi and pulled her in a hug startling her and pulling Jwalin and Pranavi from their reverie at the same time, "Congratulations Sister-in-law. I'm happy for you."

Deepak joined on the other side, "Yes, Sister-in-law. You are really the royal princess of SuryaVanshi's. My happiness has no bounds!"

Pranavi gave a soft smile and hugged Jathin and Deepak as if they were her two big bear brothers while Jwalin's lips tugged upwards at the bond they were having with their Sister-in-law.

Jwalin however didn't pull her into his embrace right away with all of them hovering around us and stated, "Inform Arjun that the results are out."

Deepak instantly understood why Jwalin wanted him to inform Arjun and nodded as he was excited to order the royal highness, Arjun Suryavanshi for once without worrying about the consequences, "I will ask him to come and collect the results."

Jwalin and Jathin smirked, but Jwalin ended up saying, "Don't push Arjun too far, or else we cannot control his outburst."

Pranavi felt a little bad for her newfound brother as she too realized the Oberoi brothers were pulling Arjun's leg using her, but what could she do as she was so much in love with her husband and her brothers-in-law?