CH | 28

By the time the car halted at the villa where Jwalin and Pranavi were going to reside, Pranavi was in a deep slumber since she had been so tired for the past several weeks.

Jwalin gave a glance at her, shook his head, and called, "Pranavi."

His voice was so mesmerizing that she whined in her hoarse voice, "What?"

Hearing the pouty moan from her, he gave a slight chuckle and grabbed her cheeks in his hand with his thumb and index finger, making her eyes open almost instantly.

Seeing Jwalin so close to her, her breath stopped, and she stared back at him with the same intensity.

For a second, they were lost in the beauty of each other. It appeared as if everything around them had stopped.

Jwalin couldn't take it anymore and blinked his eyes while averting his gaze from her and those plump lips before he kissed them because he was sure he would be lost in those bewitching amber pools if he eyed any longer.

Pranavi licked her lips in embarrassment and stepped out of the car.

And in the next moment, she abruptly turned to Jwalin and held his sleeve and he raised his brows at her while his gaze moved from her face to her hand on his sleeve.

Realizing what she had done, she coughed lightly and removed her hand, her voice was soft and had a tinge of embarrassment when she asked, "My bike?"

Hearing that, he narrowed his gaze at her, his hands folded across his masculine chest, making her gulp in nervousness with the intensity in his black pools.

"Um, I... I mean my bike was still at Oberoi Mansion." She mumbled, her eyes slightly downcast, and bit her lower lip while her hands held her dress tightly.

Gazing at her, he blinked when his throat bobbled upon seeing the annoyingly sinful seduction in front of him.

Taking a deep breath, he added with his stoic face, "I'll arrange for someone to fetch it."

"Thanks," Pranavi said with a slight smile, which made Jwalin stiff, and he gave a nod while turning to face the villa to divert his attention.

She slightly angled her head aside, and the moment she saw how beautiful the villa was, she gasped, her mouth agape while her eyes were wide, and there was a slight smile on her face.

"Beautiful. Are we going to live here?" She asked, excited, and he gave a stiff nod, thinking she was no different from others because she too was with him for his money.

Her expression just gave him another point to add to his hate list and for a second, he forgot the lust he had for her, and the loathing for her burst back in full force.

A disgusted look appeared on his face and seeing the drastic change in his face while the little softness he had was completely wiped off, his eyes were ten shades darker, and his lips pressed into a thin line with clenched fists, Pranavi raised her brows but didn't say anything.