CH | 55

Pranavi waved a quick goodbye to Shreya with a wink after she grabbed her keys and strode away, while Jwalin watched their exchanges with his raised brows, still unsure of what exactly was going on in his little wife's pretty head!

Seeing him still staring at them, Pranavi grinned and dragged him out, twirling a set of keys in her hand.

"What was she up to?" He pondered but since he didn't know much about her lifestyle, he wasn't able to make a proper guess, and that was beginning to bother him as he was never the type to give in his control and be in the dark.

Well, he wasn't really a fan of surprises after what his ex-girlfriend had done, but seeing the joyous smile on Pranavi's face, he was struggling to voice it out.

Anyhow, his intuition said she wouldn't do something that would hurt him, he could say it from her way of doing things and decided to just follow her plan for the time being.

When they reached the parking lot, Pranavi turned to him and took him to a corner, and met his scrutinizing eyes.

She blinked and thought of asking him before doing anything since she didn't want to do something that would make him angry and mess up their now improving relationship.

As she already knew that their relationship was on a thin line until they had complete trust in one another and any wrong step might push them back to square one, and she didn't have the heart to take chances casually.

"Jwalin," She called him in her silky tone while her nervousness was visible to him as she fiddled with her fingers, and he hummed in encouragement.

She licked her lips and opened her mouth to voice out her thoughts but she was struggling as she bit her inner cheek, and he helplessly stroked her hair while muttering in her ear, "What is it, babygirl?"

She sighed and smacked her lips while brushing her neck in anxiety, inhaled a deep breath, and she mumbled in one breath, "I'm a racer."

Hearing her sudden revelation, he was dumbfounded, and it took a second for him to understand what exactly she said, and he ordered with furrowed brows, "Elaborate!"

Sensing the change in him, she wondered whether he wasn't satisfied with it and panicked, but nevertheless decided to let him know since they had already come this far, "I do bike racing, and it's more of a hobby rather than a job."

He didn't say anything else except eyeing her with narrowed gaze and she was beginning to question herself as if it was a bad idea to disclose it.

After a pause, he finally asked with no expression on his face, his voice was calm but there was something different in him that she couldn't pinpoint, "You are a professional racer?"

She nodded, "are you not okay with it?"

He gave a surprised expression upon hearing her question, "Why would I?"

With that said, he flicked on her forehead as his lips curled upwards when he realized she was worried about his reaction, he couldn't help but think of putting some sense into her brain, "Remember, It's your life, and you don't need to give up on anything you love for me."

Listening to his words, she understood what he intended to say and smiled when he saw her dimples and pinched them, making her whine.

"You don't need to change a thing for me, Pranavi. It didn't matter what people around us might say, as long as I didn't say a word, you don't need to pay any heed to them, including my family." Jwalin said while his gaze was tender and she squinted in amazement but gave a firm nod.